1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falcons

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Falcons woop the Giants ASS That is all:D

34-0

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  2. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Ended the game with a 1st & goal neal down :cool:

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

And all of the Fox Dorks except Terry picked NYG including the BIggest Ass Sirragusa on the sidelines.. They were speechless at the post game show..lol. Go Birds!!

4. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Half off Papa Johns tomorrow!

5. sowega

sowega #710

Just got home from the stadium; good to finally see us blow somebody out.

There's not enough shitty pizza and Sopranos reruns in the world to make Giants fans feel better today.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Good job Birds.:up:

7. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

8. Jason748

Jason748 Race Junkie

Who????

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

10. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

From the title, I expected something about Peregrines.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Been a fun season :D

12. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Falcons, Saints, and Panthers all played well this weekend!

13. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

So did that team from SF. But many of y'all might not have seen the finish last night since it was past your bedtime. :D

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Oh I saw it..... Always good to see the Pats Lose.... SF Scares the crap out of me.... I think if anyone they will give Atlanta a hard time Post season.. However my prediction stands at Denver/Atlanta in the Big Game...

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Was really glad to see SF beat the Pats, love anybody beating the Pats, hate them f 'ers.

16. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I agree on Denver :)( Charger fan here), not sure if the Falcons can beat the niners though.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People have been saying the same thing about the Falcons all year and I don't get it. They're good when they're behind. They pull it off in very close games. They're good to great against good teams. They're playing better in the supposed harder second part of the season and so on. Yet the same things are being said - people would have said last week they would probably lose to the Giants and they win with a shutout. Now it's just moved on to the next team.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That being said I've been hedging my fandom all season but saying they'll implode in the post season just so I have an out :D

19. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

don't think they can win it all though

20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Anything can happen..... It will be a good playoff run for sure.... Especially in the NFC...