1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F3 Too Much?

Discussion in 'General' started by slowpoke, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Fuck you too.

Just because I see things differently than you, I must be punished? Get a life. No one will always agree with you 100% all the time.

2. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Guess you didn't see the little ;) and :D. I was JOKING! I guess I'm not the only one having a bad day. I just got mad at someone for making fun of me when they were probably just joking too, so I apologize.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

3. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Sorry, I jumped to conclusion too quick without realizing the smileys. :( I apologize............ I was recently burnt badly for bashing WERA by raising issue that most would just suck up for. Although a newbie to WERA, I thought they could do their job better, that's all.

4. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

Ghoosfrabah....Ghoosfrabah....

I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    I feel pretty and witty and gay
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me today
    I feel charming
    Oh so charming
    It's alarming how charming I feel
    And so pretty
    That I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there
    Who can that attractive girl be?
    Such a pretty face
    Such a pretty dress
    Such a pretty smile
    Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
    And entrancing
    Feel like running and dancing for joy
    For I'm loved
    By a pretty wonderful boy!

(I Feel Pretty - Music by Leonard Bernstein; lyrics by Stephen Sondheim Originally frm West Side Story)

5. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

I know...I read the thread. Didn't agree with some of the stuff you said, but that's my right. No worries...

Now, as far as an F3 goes...I had a street F3. Was never really comfortable on it because it was too heavy for me. But it was my first sport bike and I only weighed 125. I personally don't think an F3 would be a good race bike, but if you're just going to use it for track days I suppose it could be fun. I'd still look into something lighter (like an SV or an FZR400 - not that I'm partial or anything ;) ).

6. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

Goose blah blah !

7. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

:up: is a fantastic bike. still miss my f2....damn that bike was fun!!

8. calvin669

calvin669 Well-Known Member

ah shit...

damn you guys are funny:D

9. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

I started? Did *you* read that other thread?

10. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

oh yeah, the f3 is a great bike. it was my first racer, and a capable bike for a newbie. an SV would probably be a better choice.

11. slowpoke

slowpoke Well-Known Member

Wow! A little goading with "come on" and I get a ton of replies. Some are even referencing the original post/question:)

Thanks for all the input.

Rory

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn boy, she was messin with ya. Deflate that ego a touch and realize it's not alway about you and not everyone is making fun of you.

Although I gotta say, you giving people advice is pretty damned amusing :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On the original subject - I agree with Gene. An outpaced bike sucks and you'll be too frustrated to learn much. I'd suggest an SV/EX/FZR/RS and then move on as your skill progress, these will all be cheaper to buy and run as well which always helps.

14. Sunny

Sunny Banned

I'd like to say the same about you........ :Poke: :D

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Since we are soooo amusing Mr Mongo....what do you get when you win track days on a competitive bike????? :D