1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F2 wheels modified to fit FZ600

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by racerfranz, Mar 14, 2009.

1. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

I've got a set(two rears) of F2 wheels specifically modified to fit an FZ600. `86-`88. Comes with cush drive. $175. plus shipping.

2. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

how much for 1

3. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

I tell you what... $150. and I'll throw in a spare!!!:up::D, plus you are close, so the shipping will be cheapish.

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Will this fit the 400 swingarm? IF your not sure do you know the inside width of the FZ swingarm so I can check? Also what brake set up are you using?

5. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

Dude! You already asked me to measure the wheel and spacer width before, and I replyed on another forum...Are you f-in kiddin' me? Too much pot? :Poke:

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Ok keep it....

7. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

No hard feelings, I was just kidding. I actually answered that question not on another forum but another thread. I really don't mind if you want to take your toys and go home. Someone will buy them, eventually. :D

:moon:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  8. Quiks66

Quiks66 Billy the Kid

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I have been buying a ton of stuff, asking many sellers from many forums and I just cant keep track of all of them and who I have or have not spoken with.

Sorry about double dipping lol....

I have a F2 machined cush for a 400 conversion, is there any machining required to the actual wheel?

10. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

Sorry for the late reply, oops! Haven't really been looking on the vintage forums lately, my rear still hurts.:crackup:
    This wheel(s) was already machined down, and the cush may or not have been machined, if the cush was not machined, (I will check), I can keep it to use with the f3 wheel I got for my sv.
    If you want, bring your cush, or swingarm, and drive down here, and you can try it to see if it would work for you!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  11. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

Sold one wheel with tire, rotor and cush drive, spacers.

I still have one more, it has been modified for the modified carrier, cut down, don't know how much... but has no rotor, or carrier, just the cush rubbers and bearings. if someone wants it, $40. plus shipping.