1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 tickets arrived TODAY!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tunersricebowl, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

Suck it bitches..:Poke:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

That's awesome... I had to cancel trip just yesterday. Sucked, was ready o root for button! Enjoy and post up some photos of the venue

3. Tunersricebowl

Got a new camera with 10,000 shot capacity and a new spare battery ready to go.
    Here's a flyer that came with the tickets..never heard of a track renting these..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  4. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Sweet! My tickets should be arriving soon then as well. This will be my first F1 race I've attended and I'm very excited to go!

5. Tunersricebowl

I'm struggling with renting the PDA or no..seems stupid BUT there's some nifty content to be had.

6. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

The costs are substantial (to say the least) for me on this trip so I'll probably forgo it in the hopes that one of the Jumbo-tron things is within sight. Sounds pretty cool though and would definitely be helpful in figuring out what's going on once everyone starts pitting and the actual order of the cars becomes less obvious. I'm assuming they announcing will be over the intercoms though...hopefully.

However, if there is a crowd of you going, perhaps you can all split the cost, then it's so cheap you might as well try it out.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Just a note, try not to post barcodes of tickets online....

and they use that PDA thing at that oval racing series...

8. Tunersricebowl

Yea I thought about that but the tickets would be very hard to fake without seeing both sides.
    Besides, anybody sitting in my seats is going to need speedy dry when I get done with them.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

BTW forgot to tell you... should be AWESOME..Have FUN!

10. Those were cool and I got me some too! Great idea.
    I just ponied up for some Hospitality tent and Turn #15/Turn #1 tickets, so I may have some primo ones to sell .
    It's wild how they are not gonna let anyone walk into the place, you must shuttle in from a car park or bus stop.

11. Tunersricebowl

We snagged lot Q, three miles from the track...

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

So jealous! Hope it's a blast and a great race!

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Looks similar to something NASCAR rents out at their venues. It makes sitting in the grandstands much less boring.

14. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Man, wish I was going.