1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euthanizing a pet cat

Discussion in 'General' started by zertrider, Dec 13, 2023.

1. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

They are fine with it. A quick and painless way is the same no matter the method.

27 likes this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Agreed. :(

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought you started the thread because there was some kind of dilemma. Now I'm confused. If the answer is in 27's novel, I guess I'll never find out. :D

Anyway, I'm glad you all can get through this with minimal drama.

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Yeah Right…:moon: I know you read every word I type :D

seriously though I am truly happy to be able help any of you guys… even if it’s through my own painful experiences…

BigBird likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Maybe I'm the sucker, but "How much is this going to cost?" has never crossed my mind when I am saying goodbye to a loved one.

Senna and Gecko like this.
  6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

But that's how THE death industry what's you to feel, sorta like DeBeers and the two months salary mentality.

YamahaRick, 27 and gixxerboy55 like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I just think that's human nature. Many of the Pharaohs in ancient times were buried with their pets

8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

And apparently the Pharaohs had F-you levels of gold

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

so that goes to show you how important their pets were to them. they had all those riches and still wanted their pets

10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Material riches don’t mean shit when you’re dead for sure… happy memories are the true measure of wealth and a life well lived… for many of us that includes lots of them with our pets…

BigBird likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

How old are your kids? The only difficult part of that wonderful goodbye for our elder malamute was that my kids hadn’t acknowledged life and death yet… they were toddlers…

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. Read more, write less. :Poke::D

27 likes this.