1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Employers: best job search site?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jack Brock, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

We currently have an opening at our office for Insurance sales/customer service. We have been lucky in the past to have a pool to draw from when we have had an opening, but not currently. I tried craigslist because it is free, but the few inquiries we got were weak. I am willing to pay to advertise the position, but I want to be sure I get a return out of it. It has been almost 20 years since I was looking for a job, so I am not familiar with what is out there. Monster is really the only one that has any name recognition for me. Is it any good, or are there better deals out there? TIA!

2. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

Indeed.com

3. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Yep +1

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Indeed is a spider... But it is probably the best one out there.

If you advertise with a newspaper, most have a 30 day deal where they will list it with Monster or Careerbuilder.

If you are doing Insurance Sales, make certain you do something to set the ad apart from the others because there is a TON of spam listings under those two search categories.

PM if you need any help..

5. Quick10

Quick10 Habitual Offender

Thanks, I found a few more jobs to apply for :up:

6. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

7. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies. Friday Morning bump.