1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electrician in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'General' started by darylbowden, Apr 26, 2011.

1. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Hey, I know that this is OT, but since nothing on the beeb is actually on topic, I thought you might be willing to help.

I'm having a hell of a time finding a competent, affordable (not cheap tho), responsible, electrician in the Los Angeles area. If anyone on here knows somebody or is somebody, I would greatly appreciate the help.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I had good luck with Fenner Electric 562-408-2660 in Paramount, CA which is about 12 miles from downtown LA. Two 1/2 years ago when moving into this building we needed a big commercial air compressor we had wired up and the motor changed over to 480. First guy wanted 95 an hour 4 hour minimum. 2nd guy charged me $150, but couldn't get it to work so I told him to pound sand.

Fenner Electric charged me $57 per hour and as I recall it was under 1.5 hours and it worked perfectly. Tell them Active Forklift referred you.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  3. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

My long time (as in 30+ years) neighbor who I grew up with, who raced dirt bikes while I was ripping it skating in pools & pipes is a licensed electrician. Honest guy who busts ass. His name is Bruce Zacuto, business line is 818-901-1511, tell him your neighbor Gerhard sent you. He's out in the San Fernando Valley, but does work on the Westside & in L.A.

Remind him dirt bikes were always made for planting potatoes, roadrace bikes are for real men - he'll appreciate that one I am sure!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  4. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks guys. Appreciate the help!