1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagleburger critical of Bush

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Sorry about this long post, but I'm sick of Eric's lies..

Here is the "TIRADE of name calling and threats" the Eric is reffering to.

Eric's PM
    My Response
    Eric's response
    My Response
    Eric's response
    My Response
    Where are the threats???

LIAR!!

Looking forward to seeing you at Grattan.;)

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

karson:100
    eric: -100

eric? eric? how convienient, he's gone.

sweet karson.

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Thank you Steve Karson for illuminating what Eric is really all about. The funny thing is that Eric could have admitted his misplaced accusations and apologized. Instead he lets his foolish pride prevent him from doing so. I used to laugh at his remarks and viewpoints. No longer. Eric just joined Troll, Rich Around and your pastor on my ignore list. I hope Steve does run into Eric at Gratten. I doubt Eric will be so bold then.

Jay Barfield

4. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Re: Sorry about this long post, but I'm sick of Eric's lies..

I seem to recall you threatening me with violence, which is when I stopped communicating.
    Plus Stevie, this shit's what, 6 months old? and you're still digging up the threads? I got better things to do than help you defend your fragile manhood and limited self-esteem.

Frankly, you probably could kick my ass and in a way I hope you do: you'll wind up regretting it more than I. Damn, it's nice to know that just me posting on any thread is enough to piss you off and ruin your day. I got too much of a life to make it into the 5000 posting range with your homophobic buddy Brad, but this gives me a little inspiration to step it up just to think of you burning. :D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

just like the pussy assed eric. sidestep the facts, {yet again} and post drivel.

karson doesn't need to kick your ass at grattan, he just did it here. dick.

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

"i seem to remember"

priceless.

"you'll regret it more than i"

outstanding

passive/agressive crap from a grade A pu$$.

karson, i'll pay your fine.

7. Steve Karson

More lies.
    here are a couple of post's from your thread a$$hole parents:

AND

AND FINALLY:

All of this was before the emails. I only stated that I will get an apology, one way or the other, that's it. Using your own words, I have proven you wrong. I know it can be hard to go cold turkey, but Please Stop lying you will be a much better person for it and your own words won't come back to you , proving that you are lying.

8. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliment, I think... ;)

BTW, who called me stupid? :mad: see I'm no pacifist! ;)

:beer:

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

karson:10000

eric. {dick}

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

back up now, i said you aren't stupid like THEM. :D

11. Steve Karson

Re: Re: Sorry about this long post, but I'm sick of Eric's lies..

It doesn't matter how old the truth is, it is always the truth.
    Your admitting that you are going to increase your lying, just to get a rise out of me? Yeah, it pisses me off you wrongly accused me of stealing purse money and weren't man enought to admit you were wrong, But I really do enjoy exposing you for the liar that you are and letting your own words destroy your own credibility. So keep on lying, your just showing everyone your true character, and increases my enjoyment of people seeing you for what you really are.

12. Steve Karson

Re: Re: Sorry about this long post, but I'm sick of Eric's lies..

More mistruth's.
    This started on Dec 14, 2002.
    Facts, try them, you'll like it.

13. Steve Karson

My pleasure!!
    :beer:

14. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Re: Re: Re: Sorry about this long post, but I'm sick of Eric's lies..

Oh, excuse me, it's only four instead of six? I did put a question mark on it dumb ass, s is askin a question to be clariefed.

how this for an apology: I'm sorry I ever let you drag me into this juvenile defense of your low self-esteem AGAIN and will do my best to refrain from discussing anything with your sorry little immature ass ever again
    You and Bradley can keep all the score you want, I don't care, I have more important things to deal with than you two.

You recent text is a good example of how emotional you get when dealing with me. Hope you stay pissed off, and go back to sucking up to the rich boys on the golf course

15. Steve Karson

Look who's getting emotional, and irrational. Suck's to have your cover blown, huh??

LIAR

I don't see how defending one's character is childish? Maybe you let people walk all over you, I don't.

16. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing that up! See, I'm a special kind of stupid! ;)

17. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Let it go?

wow ! It's people with mental problems like this that
    not only frighten me... but they are also allowed to vote.:moon:

18. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Well now Bradley,why do you feel compelled to join in? Huh? You've no role in this animosity, seems you just have to jump in and insult whenever you can. Guess it's the only way you can score points against me.

Whenever I've entered into any debate with you, you end up name calling and insulting, bacause you couldn't win any other way. (The same way you deal with everybody.) When the insults don't win then you usually resort to: I'm faster, I'm smarter, I make more money, etc.

I feel sorry for you, it's easy to be a bad ass on an electronic location, and it's the only way you can pump up what little self confidance you have. It's not been nice being around you, so goodbye, and try not to feel so puny when you look in the mirror. At least... if you have no self confidence don't take it out on everyone else... find another way.

19. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The Underpants Gnomes :Poke:

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

once again, tired stupid rhetoric from a sissy. i was in that thread where you spewed your crap. and, i saw you dodge every ounce of resolve when confronted. {just like now} when i go to bed eric, i sleep well, unlike you. you hide behind whimsical crap, and your store bought life from overseas. at least when i get in someone's shit, it's mine and not some fag like you who does a cute little smilie and runs away. deflect your embarrasment on me if you want, but karson nailed you fair and square. i wouldn't mind a little piece of you at grattan either. too bad it's so far away. this is the part where you boast that i won't do it. but come down to vir for the cycle jam, i'd like to see you tuck your hamsters in your pocket, and run. what a pussy fag you are. tell your wife and my kids hi for me. :)