1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyno Tuning in Indiana

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Hammer, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

Need to get an 05 GSXR 600 mapped. Just installed a PC3 and some other goodies. Need to get a good map for the bike. Located in Central Indiana. Only one Dyno Jet tuning center listed by me and it is a HD dealer.

Who is good?

Who to stay away from?

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I lived in the Indy area for quite some time. The only place I would ever use was Schnitz in Decatur. It's quite a couple hours North from Indy but they set the bar.

There is a dyno at Noblesville Honda and Flat Out Motorsports. You can choose who you like. Also, you can try and call Indysuperbikes. I think they may be able to help you as well.

3. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

I would not buy a piece of bubble gum from Flat out, farking thieves.

I do not think Chris has a Dyno, I will call and see though.

Ryan sounds like the best option though, if anybody has the experience.....he does.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I didn't want to get into my feelings about Flat Out, but it looks as though your experience has been close to mine. I didn't think Chris had a dyno, but he may have some insight for someone closer, or at least help out with a map.

Honestly, Schnitz is the very best for your money. I would make a trip out of it as when you are up there, look up a joint called "The Back 40". Really great place to eat.

5. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

Will do. Thanks