1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumbass of the day...

Discussion in 'General' started by JBaucom, Jan 22, 2009.

1. JBaucom

JBaucom Well-Known Member

OK, so I work at a K,Y,S shop. 66 yr old ex Marine buys a ZX-14 from us in Aug., makes it a whole 32 miles before "overshooting" a corner (chickenstrips say otherwise) and crashing in a ditch. Bike has been here since then waiting on money to fix it. He finally comes in last week and pays the bill. We fixed it and he comes to pick it up today, looks sketchy in the parking lot so we offer to help him get it home. "No thanks, I've been riding all my life..." Veerrryyy slowly pulls out in front of a semi and proceeds to change lanes on a very busy highway, his lane change is cut shot buy the small Ford travelling at 60mph. Luckily everyone else got slowed down before they ran him over. He's trying to blame the car driver for going too fast.

Sorry so long, not much action here today.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Damn.

You finally get a customer in in January, and he gets run over.

You have had a rough day.

3. JBaucom

Oh, and I forgot to mention what language he speaks, FOUL! It dosen't matter who's around, women, children, etc. I think he has a death wish.

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

From your original post, no shit.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

There's no such thing as an ex-Marine...

6. JBaucom

This is his first bike since '82. And that was a Seca.

7. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

It's called natural selection. You just get to see it in action.

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

no but I had an uncle (by marriage thank god) that got thrown out because he got too fat......on purpose.

He was in the official Marine Corp band too.

Big L.

9. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

:crackup: