1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duhamel drafts by Roberts and Bostrom for Daytona win!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ex CCS Racer, Mar 10, 2003.

1. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

yup it is the same bbs :Puke: The races were cool and live on speed:cool:

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Some things never change huh Charlie?

3. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

yes how true. I stay off the internet untill I watch it if it means that much to me. Most times I miss the races and just watch them on tues nights. But I needed to see the awsome 600 and 750 race. I just like to see the races do not really care who wins. Hell I picked Hacker to win the 600 race(if he stayed up):D

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you guys are f&ckin' whiny and stupid. it's a racing bbs. don't feel bad tony, to UGA DAWG you are an a-hole. when he talks to me, he calls me asshole. at least he likes me enough to go all the way. i guess he thinks that when he gets pissed and hands it down, you should tremble. :rolleyes: fuck him, and the rest.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Friggin awsome:D My boy never lets me down:D :D

6. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

hmmmmm
    RAcing BBS
    Racing Results Posted
    Non Spoiler titles going on for a year

Why are people getting so pissed? It's not like they are posting the lottery numbers the day before the lottery, would that piss ya off? Hell, when ya watch the races, the spoilers don't mean squat. There are some damn good races and trust me,, you wont know who won and by how much until the very end... Get a life people, this is racing and results will be posted and no amount of your whinning or bitching will get the people that post the spoilers to change, you are only feeding the fire and you are to blame. There. That completes my hungover rant.

7. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

i just dont understand why someone would want to piss people off just...because. because you think its a racing bbs only and they deserve it.
    theres definietly something else wrong.

8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

The fact is...

...all anyone asks is that results posts be labeled as spoilers since many watch the races on tape. No one says you should not talk about a race in the body of the post.

By putting the result in the title, you are ruining an aspect of the race..the suspense of who won.

It all comes down to consideration of others. If you have some, you would be considerate and post spoiler in your title, not because you have to, but because a significant % of people have requested that of you.

Funny thing is, one of the great aspects of our sport is the people at the track, and the almost universal consideration people show one another at the track. Arch-competitors loaning their parts to one another so they can compete, everyone pitching in to load up an injured racers stuff (and sometimes even driving the stuff home), shared hotels and pits and electricity, etc.....And I mean people who can't stand one anothers opinions or style doing these types of things for one another, just because.

You would hope that type of consideration could spill over onto the BBS.

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I don't get it either, and I have a brother who does it all the time... biggest A-hole I know :(

10. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Do y'all bitch at JU and other websites who post titles like "DuHamel wins Daytona 200!" or do you just avoid those sites until you see the race? :confused:

This shit has been going on here for years and the more you bitch about it the more it will happen. The answer is simple. If you don't want to know who won, stay off the BBS until you see the race.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! :D

11. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Must be nice to whack off on paid company time :D

12. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Bad

RRW exists as a site to get late breaking racer results.

The BBS exists for several reasons.

2 entirely separate animals.

If you want to talk about race results, again, a simple warning in the title is all anyone asks.

It clearly plain that a simple request should be honored.

Or how about this, a feature so when a user is put on ignore, you don't see their post titles either.

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Everyone's too scared to bust JU's ass...might mess up their chance at a Valvoline ride:rolleyes:

14. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Hey Tony,

In case nobody has said it in the last 5 minutes.
    You're a fuckstick.

-Steve

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Don't you have some charity to run Steve?

16. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Playing Devil's Advocate

This is a public forum where people can post what they want. If they choose to be a dick and ruin the results for people who check the BBS then that's their right. I am not aware of any BBS rules that state what you are and are not allowed to post or talk about.

Bottom line, if you don't want to know the results don't look here until you've seen the race. You're right, asking people not to spoil it is a simple request, but obviously all the asking in the world isn't gonna change the fact that it will still happen.

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

tony, don't worry man, you can still hang out with me. i might still kick your ass, but not for posting results. :D

18. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Dude, that's disgusting.:Puke: :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW My take (especially now given my division of the BBS) is that this is a public place - just like a restaurant, bar, track whatever. People can say what they like, especially about racing. And this includes posting results of races. Expecting to be able to come here and not know who won a race for a ocuple of days is like expecting to go to a redneck bar on a Sundya night and not hear who won the NASCAR race - it just ain't gonna happen.

And for those of you who keep responding about how small and needy a person Tony is - if you believe that then why in the hell do you feed that need by responding? All you're doing is adding to what you're bitching about and that's about as stupid as Tony being an ass in the first place.

Every single person who has repsonded in this post is just as guilty as Tony is, all of you.

20. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Hey now, I just twisted a post around. Not guilty here.;)