1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Pulling out of WSBK

Discussion in 'General' started by jelder, Aug 27, 2010.

1. jelder

jelder Replicant

2. jelder

jelder Replicant

Crap, repost.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Seriously, people. If you don't actually witness a news article pop up on the news site live, you are already late. Assume that it has been posted on the BBS.

4. jelder

jelder Replicant

I know.

I let the excitement of the moment cloud my judgement.

5. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

It was new to me. :D

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

:stupid:

7. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

8. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

Repost or not it makes me warm inside to read it 2 times.HAHAHA.

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

What benefit do you get from seeing the ducati factory out of woudl superbike?

Just curious why you have that mentality

10. Marc Camp

I would love to see them leave and never come back.Arrogance.100% arrogance.FUCK'EM!!Change the rules or we quit.There selling a lifestyle.Like HARLEY.LMAO.Bye Bye.The benefit?They won't be missed.Kaw'Suz'Honda'Yamaha is still there.DUCATI is a victom of there own BULLSHIT.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  11. Indetrucks

Indetrucks Well-Known Member

I'll miss em :tut:
    lol at you comparing em to Harley. How many championships has Harley won?

So that's two points you are wrong on.

Arrogant? no.. they just demand perfection which often comes off as arrogance.
    So that's three points you are wrong on.

Nice post.. now go hate somewhere else. :down:

12. Marc Camp

Are you kidding me man?:rolleyes:There just like harley.Hey guys AMA-FIM because we want to race twins would you please let us have lighter bikes with more cc.:rolleyes:Go somewhere else with this bullshit dude.:rolleyes:Not hate, fact.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

They're.

So, fewer factories in WSBK is a good thing in your mind. Gotcha.

:crackhead:

14. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

Read that last night, wow!

15. Robby-Bobby

ok so what about honda, aprilia, suzuki, all wera also allowed to race larger twins with the same rules as ducati, but they could not make their twins as competitive? are they sore losers also?

should ducati build an inline 4 so that they can have leftover bikes sitting on the dealer showrooms for a year? then have to dump them at below invoice?

does that help the brand? does that make them more desirable? maybe they can be like suzuki and not even import bikes one year since there are so many leftovers still on floors.

is that why honda, kawasaki, aprilia, mv, etc has pulled out of ama but ducati stayed and supported a team?

you sir are an idiot and your comments are quite juvenile. you must have been spanked by quite a few ducatis in your day to havehtat attitude.

that or you cannot afford one:D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Honda did alright with their twin...

17. Robby-Bobby

yea, some ama stuff and colin in wsbk.
    was that the span of about 3 years?

18. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I assume you're referring to World Superbike championships only.;)

19. Tyler B

Tyler B Well-Known Member

Which lifestyle is that? Complete domination of superbike racing since its inception?

20. Well played :D

At the end of the day, it is about competition. There are varying allowances (cc's, weight, etc) in every racing organization.

How boring would it be if every manufacturer only built I-4's that were exactly 600cc or 1000cc (or 599, 999, 998 etc) and weighed exactly the same?