1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downed Rider in the Sweeper

Discussion in 'General' started by Duke Boy, May 29, 2001.

1. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

OMG!!!!

Was he okay?

We know you werent!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

For just wearing a t-shirt and shorts he came out of it with some roadrash. I found him later and was telling him it was ok though, all the time I'm telling him this, I'm patting him on his shoulder which had one hell of a scrap on it. [​IMG]

3. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Does anyone know the status of Larry I really am curious about how he is doing.
    Maybe even away he could be contacted.

MONGO help!!!!!!!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll put Emily on it - she is the best we have at tracking down riders (she has a basset hound for a reason...) Usually we use her for bounced checks but I'm sure she'll use her power for good works as well.

5. Tracee Polcin

So that's what she is calling it now. [​IMG]

6. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

I have a very cute bassett and her name is Daisy..... Anyway.. I called and talked with Larry's mom and she let me know that he is still in the Hospital. He will hopefully be released on Friday or Saturday. He has some broken ribs and also a punctured lung. Everything else is fine. I told his mom to let us know more and also to let him know that all of WERA is thinking about him and to hurry and get well!!!!!!

7. Tracee Polcin

And now you are naming it too!!! [​IMG]

8. eddiek

eddiek extreme enterprises

he has a few broken ribs and a punctured lung.he is in good spirits though,he is still in the hospital.i didn't get to talk to him but a friend of mine did.

9. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I would really like to talk to him and find out what happened(if he remembers). I'm glad to hear that he is going to be OK. My prayers are with him for a speedy recovery.

10. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

Hey Tracie: What do you call it?????

11. eddiek

eddiek extreme enterprises

i just emailed you wera516.

12. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Man I hate to hear that about Larry. I'm glad he is going to be okay, but hate that this happened. He is a super nice guy (if you don't know already) and was doing well in the race. Top five at the time if I remember correctly, then all of a sudden he was not there. And we couldn't see him from the tower, control was trying to find out who it was, and by process of elimination I told them......Oh no, that's Larry Dulaney who's down. I think he was our only transport for the weekend. Tough break. He'll be back soon. We're thinking about ya Larry....
    Mr. Microphone O--~~

13. Tracee Polcin

I would have to see it before I could name it. [​IMG]