1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Down goes Ali....

Discussion in 'General' started by Venom51, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That's a tough one. Tyson was so brutal, a real fighter, It was hard to hurt him. Ali was so deadly as a boxer.
    I would go with Tyson.
    I think Ali's best fight were with Frazier, those were classic.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

A true American.

3. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

RIP champ

4. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Ali over Tyson all day...everyday. Guy was smooth, fast and hit as hard as anyone. RIP Champ!

5. joec

joec brace yourself

Tyson could never go the distance. His left would destroy, but he was a, poor boxer. He won on brutality. Ali was a better boxer. There is a, boxing gym 2 doors down from my shop. I brought up this same question a few years ago and the couple of guys who run the place laughed at me. Tyson was a loose cannon. Ali would have been in his head worse than Rossi got to Gibernau.

casjoker likes this.
  6. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

Omg.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'd hedge my bets on that fight. If it was over in under 90 seconds, then Tyson. After that, Ali would just pick him apart.

In a back alley brawl, though... I'd want Iron Mike in his prime on my side.

Razr and noles19 like this.
  8. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Well Tyson has already laid claim That ALi was a better fighter . So that ends that discussion.

One of Sports biggest Icons ever and no 1 can argue that. You can hate all sports and you still know his name..................

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Tyson turned most of his fights to back alley brawls.

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I think if Ali made it through the first round with out getting knocked down he would win, But it's definitely brute strength vs speed and precision.

11. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

uploadfromtaptalk1465171278110.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

rd400racer likes this.