1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

don't forget to ban this one sean.

Discussion in 'General' started by DDD570, Feb 20, 2007.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

So was Brad Banned for his language? or because he used that language on a girl???

If he had used the same language on Sean Jordan, it would have made no difference, right?

And don't get me wrong - I am someone that does believe in treating females different(better) to males. Of course that leads to an implication that women can't stand up for themselves, and need protecting. I don't think they do, but sometimes the right thing needs to be done.

Glad I confused all of you.:up:

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Apparently, Mongo doesn't agree. :)

3. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

Dave,
    You should never have become a Mod. You've got the 1000 yard Monkey Stare.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I still have a lot of fun but there's times where I curse Mongo. It's all good until I'm dead and they stick me in a sack and toss me in the bog.

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Brad was banned because his posts were not in fun, but just insulting for the sake of it. The Sarah thread was just the last vehicle that took him there.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, filed the proper reports, I'll give it another day and start contacting insurance companies I guess.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Didn't say that either.

8. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

An unsolicited opinion.

Its about time, surprised he was let back on at all, surprised it took as long as it did to ban him once again.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, had nothing to do with who was the target, just that yet again, there was a target rather than a conversation. I'm over it.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The entire thread turned ugly, it wasn't just Brad. I still love the guy but sometimes I'd love to club him like a hippie.

11. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

"I'm over it." - el Mongo

This should be next to your avatar.....for now.......... 'til next week :p

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:stupid:

Just found this thread. Wow. Choke-holds work better for me. It's a height advantage thing. You guys know Brad's a great friend of mine. I know he can be cynical, sarcastic and abrasive, but he is such a good dude deep down. Most of you either love or hate him. He gave thousands to the AFF for no other reason than it was a good thing to do. He was just kidding in the Sara thread, and she just happened to be the target of his sarcasm that day. Wouldn't it be ironic if she was saved from serious injury or worse by the sections of airfence Brad's contributions made it possible to buy?

Brad, call me anytime, bro. You're always welcome in my home.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're delusional. Just because people donate money doesn't make them good people. Good people don't try to hurt other people just for their own amusement. That's all there is to it.

14. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

maybe not. but brad is good people.

15. 418

418 Expert #59

You do it all the time to me. :Poke:

I might not know much, but I know Brad is good people. Period.

16. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Are we to believe that brad was "always kidding"?

And if he was serious "some" of the time, how would we know when?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry but not to me, he's proven himself to be a worthless human being on here repeatedly. His choice to post the words he did, not mine. Trying to buy goodness doesn't work.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've never said I was good or tried to get anyone to believe it. I'm an asshole of the highest order and even I never got to Brad's level.

You, Jay, Jig, and all the other Brad fans are wrong sorry. Hurting people just to get attention negates the rest.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Any reply to you - dead serious :D

20. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs