1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you use a public bathroom with no issue or hold out for a private bathroom?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Potts N Pans, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I don't like using public facilities to piss in let alone deliver the mulch in a stall. I have to be in pretty bad shape to use public bathrooms because they are pretty gross way too often.

Here is a a horror story for those who want to laugh (or feel bad if this is too close to home) :crackup:

The Steakhouse Incident :Puke: + :moon: = :crackup:

2. vance

vance *

A lifetime of construction means ports-potties, and lots of 'em. You have to perfect "the Heisman". :D

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I killed the bathroom at Cycle Gear yesterday! LOL

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol! Half a lifetime working rock n roll gigs. The portajons backstage are only a slight slight bit less lethal than the one's on the crowd side.

Nothing like dropping trou in a portajon and looking up to see a ceiling full of wasps looking back at ya. In July.:(

5. dreyna14

dreyna14 Well-Known Member

I'll take a big greasy dump pretty much anywhere.

6. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Anywhere I can leave in worse shape than I found it!!!!

7. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Well shitting one's self vs. a dirty bathroom...hmmmm. I myself have had a case of the atomic diarrhea and had no choice...

8. Potts N Pans

so then you use them only as a last resort unlike cgorgon3 who has made it a personal mission to destroy all bathroom facilities both public and private :crackup:

9. Potts N Pans

no wonder their website was down...it said they were perfroming maintenance :crackup:

10. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

I'll use a public bathroom in a pinch.

I must say, the best dooks are had outdoors. Squatting over a hole with a little breeze is second to none. W/ TP of course.

11. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

Lolz

12. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Careful, the bears might wonder what you are doing in their woods. :D

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't really give a shit. I used to ONLY go at home, but now I'll go anywhere but in my pants.

14. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

once you have taken a shit in -40deg C on a plastic toilet lid with a little plastig bag attached, then had to tie up the bag and put it in the larger bag full of these tiny bags and then haul it in a toboggin for a week. your brain will allow you to shit pretty much wherever.

sometimes army training can really suck.

15. Potts N Pans

liar :crackup:

16. sdg

sdg *

Travel internationally. It'll cure your squeamishness.

17. Original_337

Original_337 Member

I have no shame, I'll do it anywhere.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

One person who got it:beer: What's this board coming to:confused:

19. Potts N Pans

I will have a beer with you.....but not in the bar bathroom. That is a stool I don't want to be sitting on!! :Puke:

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Construction site shitters are ALWAYS nasty, use only IF I have to....always p outside.

I also have the "Five mile rule"! If I'm within 5 miles of home, I make that journey (sometimes I stretch the mileage based on estimated poop time)

Outdoors is KING! A quiet vacant woods with a cool breeze is always good. Start at the back, work your way closer based on job completion date.

ALWAYS carry Strikin Paper (TP) :up: