1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

You spelled cucks wrong. :D

And to add to the obvious, picking the right person as best you can is so important.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

People change throughout their lives and the person you choose at 20 is probably
    not going to be the person you find yourself with at 40. Nobody can control that.

3. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Exactly. So why risk 50%+ of your life’s work on a bet that statistically has shown to have a 60% chance of going south.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Probably the propagation of old thinking that 2 can live as cheaply as one, religious/moral and other social “norms” that carried out society to be as successful as it had been for the last couple thousand years.

But that’s all gone to shit in the last and current century.

Ive learned my lesson and in that context I’m never letting the legal system into my life again.

Rebel635 likes this.
  5. tempestm

tempestm Well-Known Member

I'm good, actually. Was just amused at how many people got taken down in that digression. Hell, CausticYarn hasn't made a recent post on the board that I could see (search) yet she got dragged into it. #beeblife

G 97 likes this.
  6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

She got the hint when Paige dressed her down and spelled it out for her that her lies, contradictions and just overall bullshit wasn't being believed.

She's occupied herself with trying to indoctrinate her kids into being professional victims and dragging the process continually out within the Legal system with
    her dishonesty and shit for brains $400/hour representation.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, it is what it is. Not my concern otherwise.

tempestm likes this.
  8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Could be, but if you look at the family values, chances are better.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  11. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Apparently not, bada bing. I'll be here all day folks.

Never understood why people say this kind of stuff. Men cheat on women, women cheat on men. Always have, always will. Inset other cliche/saying. Why is it so much more outpouring of support when it's a man cheating on a woman?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not just the cheating, but the manner in which it is done. And I would say that on average, men seem to be worse. As for the support, men also tend to keep keep sorrow to themselves or restricted to a smaller circle. If fewer people know about it, there is automatically going to be less support.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
  13. lopitt85

I dont know if I'd agree. Cheating is cheating, and it's all the same to me. Whether it's a guy who is cheating because his wife gained weight or because he just wanted some strange. Or if it's a gal whose husband "works too much and doesn't give her attention" or if she just wanted some strange. Neither is worse.

The only thing that gets under my skin is paternity fraud. They say something like 30% of paternity tests come back as "not the father" :eek:. That, to me, is nuts. And have you seen how many people have taken the DNA ancestry tests and uncovered the secret exploits of their mother? Dad and adult children finding out that there was another man. Whew, that would open a volcano of hurt and anger.

Edit: not to mention, any stats that I've ever seen show that there is no statistical difference in the cheating rates of men and women. And that if anything women cheat at higher rates than even what's reported in anonymous polling because women say they would be less likely to admit cheating, even with anonymity

TurboBlew and d_alexand like this.
  14. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Nevermind she looks like a dude. Cheating is a bullshit deal no matter how 'fine' the person is. Chickenshit. But the aesthetic of the person rarely is the determining factor.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This case, for instance. It's not just the cheating. After he knew he was being investigated by his employer and things would blow up at some point down the road, he still lets her move across the country (or from wherever she resided at the time). If it was only a matter of time before she was going to find out, he could've told her before she moved. To me, that's guy stuff. Not saying women don't cheat with aggravating factors, but men tend to be worse.

BigBird likes this.
  16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Meh, never heard of either of them....

Gino230 and YamahaRick like this.
  17. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Oh boy..there's gonna be a few bitter MF'ers in here in a minute explaining how wrong you are. Hahahaha

lopitt85, Spooner and lee955i like this.
  18. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i'm not "in her corner" as if i actually gave a fuck about her life, but i had a teen crush on her from Fresh Prince... so jokingly, don't do my boo wrong!

BigBird and lopitt85 like this.
  19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I think there's a lot more going to come out about the Celtics situation

20. lopitt85

I can understand that, as allowing her to move across the country to him, knowing he's already getting investigated, is a pretty intensely aggravating factor.

But I cant think of a bigger aggravating factor than being tricked into raising her "side dudes" kid.