1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  2. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

A good cross section of men are stupid. This place contains a cross section that enjoy racing motorcycles, hyper focused stupid now. Sprinkle in some women that are for some reason attracted to these idiots and well, here's this not so surprising thread.

Rdrace42, Gino230, Jed and 3 others like this.
  3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So sorry to hear that. Hope that changes.

ToofPic likes this.
  4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I learn form the mistakes of the people who took my advice.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

So being the petty little bastard I am I Decided to bring suit against her...going to ask for $20k in damages under several legal beagle terms I didn’t quite understand. But I’m not asking for the money myself . We’re asking that the money goes to a center for sexually battered and abused women . I feel that it will show it’s not about money , it’s about not stealing the thunder of legitimate women who have been abused. . Oh ya , figured getting her served at her new job as an hr director she just started should really make it hit home. Don’t fuck with car haulers , I’ve got 80 hours a week sitting all alone in a truck to contemplate ...

Rebel635, MachineR1, Gino230 and 2 others like this.
  6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

honest question, not joking... why do you feel it necessary to financially try to punish somebody in this way? or rather, why is it your job to try and scold her like a parent for her behavior now? like, i get where its coming from, but why bother? think you're acting valiantly to try and save the future you from heartache thinking that she might change her wayward ways? you didn't marry her, she didn't get any of your paycheck or house or retirement or stuff... just why waste the time and money? i'm just curious, seems a tad extreme to me rather than, you already embarrassed her and got the last word, why more?

GarrettRick likes this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I know you weren’t asking me but I’m gonna give my opinion as to why.

because people like that don’t learn till you hit them where it hurts THEM.

maybe, just maybe she will think before pulling that again.

it’s hard these days because nobody learns a lesson. They get a slap on the wrist then go right back to their comfort zone.

8. Sweatypants

yea i'm torn between agreeing with you and the "its not his fucking problem any more" perspective. I get it, I just dunno that I'd bother...

(or that it would matter or change her inside at this point in life)

9. GarrettRick

I agree , walking away would
    Be wise . But , clearly I’m
    Not wise . It’s not about the money to me obviously . It’s about standing up for myself
    And not getting pushed around and fucked around like that .... you’re right it’s
    Not my job but I feel as though it’s my responsibility . Women that lie about abuse to my face will not go unchecked. As a man , that’s the ultimate slap in the face . I was raised by a strong woman and have all the respect in the world for women . I would hope and pray I get the opportunity to raise a young woman someday and if she ever did that I would disown her . I would like to believe I would
    Raise her knowing how wrong that is though ... again , I’m petty and it’s not costing my much money to make her sweat bullets.
    She was playing little
    League , I’m in the World Series .

Sweatypants and pickled egg like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seems like the right thing to do to me. I doubt she would think twice about ruining his life. There needs to be consequences for actions.

Rebel635 and Sweatypants like this.
  11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It's too easy for people (women especially) to make false accusations and ruin peoples lives with zero ramifications. This girl seems to be the kind of person to do that. I'd burn her.

12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

FWIW, I wouldn't have my name out in the public record for having herpes..........but that's just me.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Seriously!

......you should be marrying her because she and/or her family is rich.

[​IMG]

Jed, Banditracer, R Acree and 2 others like this.
  14. GarrettRick

I don’t have it
    But I’m gonna get tested again in a month just in case
    No raw doggin for this guy lol

I want her name on public record attached to the herpe

15. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Well , if he won’t, I’ll tell you why. Because she needs to be taught a lesson . Other wise she will continue down this path of lying and deception and ruin someone else’s life . Her parents didn’t do a good job of raising her right and most likely just coddled her abhorrent behavior. I’d do the same thing .

16. Sweatypants

sure. fair enough. like i said, i get it... i just felt like, he already "kinda won" this one as is. i didn't see it as necessary to ever speak to or see this person again at that point after he dropped the mic. i'd almost rather you beat up her dad for raising a dipshit. fine line between vindictive and justified is all. its a service to the next guy (potentially, maybe). carry on.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This works too. :D

Sweatypants likes this.
  18. Sweatypants

haha funnier/lighter question... what's the over-under on her learning absolutely nothing, and instead just telling the next guy, "yea i dated this psycho, we only dated for 4 months and he already proposed, and then sued me when it didn't work out like a lunatic and made me out to be some monster."???

who's the next dude who's about to drop those panties gonna believe... you or her haha?

Funkm05 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm not gonna take that bet.

20. GarrettRick

Oh for sure that’s gonna happen
    I’ve been in touch with 2 of her ex boyfriends
    Her last fiancé had a beer and shared some real great stories.
    It’s the same narrative . Every guy hit her - etc.
    yet , zero police reports or arrest . Ever.
    Silly me for believing - so foolish of me
    When I go to sleep I sleep ok knowing I’m not lying about a thing and have nothing to “get caught” out on .... she may need to up her Prozac dose after this

Attached Files:

motoracer1100 likes this.