1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Kleenex....even when its not Kleenex

motoracer1100 likes this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Marissa Tomei is hot and all, but CONTROL YOURSELF!

:D

Rebel635 likes this.
  3. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Yes she is....

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Yea that kind of shit is rare and definitely a keeper. I "knew" mine was the one but got my best confirmation after we were already engaged. We were young and poor but she wanted an at least decent wedding (she never asks for much so I was happy to oblige). Both agreed we'd hold off on big purchases leading up to the wedding. A few months before the wedding, buddy calls me about a sweet deal on a racebike that was exactly what I had been looking for. Told him I'd be by after work to get it. Called my wife to let her know and her only questions were what kind of bike (not that she really knew the difference) and excitedly asking if that meant we could go racing that year.

After 10 years, that wedding was the first of only 2 things she's ever asked for (the other being a nice vacation before having kids). And even as we were pinching pennies to figure out how to pay for that wedding, after finding out I was buying a new motorcycle, the first thing that popped into her head was excitement for me. She's still like that to this day. She still got her nice wedding and will continue to get anything she ever asks for.

7. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

8. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Ive been sitting on this. Another days of our lives, as the hour glass turns, bull. Stimulus hit. I asked for my half. She said because I refused to refi that house, no. I noted its based on taxes, and SSN, and all that crap, she called me and my wife bad parents, the woman being beaten by her baby dad, in front of the kids, my daughter tells her teachers she is scared of going home. So again I talk to my lawyer and get the go ahead to with hold spousal support, not any part of the child support, as legal issues. I note to her that this all legal, and she fires back with idiocy, but then shows that she has already calculated how many spousal support payments it will take to collect my stimulus. Idiot. She thought through though every part but the legality, she thinks me a fool. I made sure to put everything in writing. Unfortunately my wife overheard some of the convo, and spat back, best quote from my wife 'not our fault you fucked a looser who cant provide for you'... My kids are happy here, I love my wife, she loves all of us. This isnt a chess game, Im not playing, so when she tries I just step away, I just want to love my wife and raise great kids. I will get my money, the correct and legal way.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    Jedb likes this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, you did pick that name. By choice. :Poke:

zx6rfool and StaccatoFan like this.
  10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

@zx6rfool

You’ve come a long way. You done right. Didn’t sink into her quick sand.

jrsamples likes this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I thought about putting this in the dedicated jokes thread... but it fits better here.

Years ago, when one could actually enjoy travel, a man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation in Jerusalem and while they were there, the wife unfortunately passed away.

The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her buried here in the Holy Land for $150 or we can have her shipped back home for $5,000."
    The husband thought about it and told the undertaker he would have her shipped back home. The undertaker asked him, "Why would you spend $5,000 to have her shipped home when you could have a beautiful burial here, and it would only cost $150?"

The husband replied, "Long ago, a man died here, was buried, and three days later, rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance!"

Gino230, BHP41, TX Joose and 11 others like this.
  12. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

1 year anniversary with my amazing wife. Feels like a lifetime ago that shit went south. Night and day.

motion, motoracer1100 and mastermind like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In your case, saying it seems like yesterday would be redundant.:D

tl1098 likes this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

At least this didn't get bumped by somebody new adding to the list.

Boman Forklift and burnham like this.
  15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Give it a New York minute.

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Amazing, innit? :D

A friend from many years ago used to date strippers, exclusively. One for a period of time, at that. We’d go over to her apartment and voila, she’s got a new TV for some reason ...

He married the first girl he dated that didn’t need the money for college.

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So I feel like I’m missing part of the story? The strippers were getting TVs for banging around?

The girl he married, that didn’t need college money, was too dumb to attend college? Or had already paid her own way through college via stripping?

I dated a few strippers when I was much younger. I even worked at one for a small time. My best friend was pulling all kinds of tail there, while he was getting his masters degree. He convinced me to come have some fun.

I was selling software by day and slinging drinks by night, but only on the weekend. It was a few months of great fun, but I did feel like a piece of meat. :D

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

That's gonna be a BIG check haha!

20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand