1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devoid of intellectual content

Discussion in 'General' started by SClark, Jul 9, 2002.

1. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Which is better? To push 1-0-0 or 6-0 when you want to cook something in a microwave for a minute??

When you enter 1-0-0, why isn't that one hundred seconds? Why isn't just pressing 1 assumed to be one minute?

Why is there the ability to enter 1 second? What food item since the beginning of microwave time has ever needed only 1 second??

Who says, "Oh, that's pretty good, but had you microwaved it for only a second, it would've been perfect?"

Ok, my lunch is ready now. My 6-0-0 minute wait is over.

2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

What's for lunch? :D

3. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

My microwave will accept 6-6-6 as a cooking time. Now you might think that'd get the food REALLY hot, but it turns out no different than entering 7-0-6. Strange world we live in... :D :confused:

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Damn it Steve!!!!! You mean I've been wasting time by putting in 100 into the micro when I could have saved myself from pushing that extra digit. Thanks man for pointing out this bit of info. I'll never waste a millisecond again thanks to Steve.:D

5. timmy

timmy 00 GSXR-750

get a newer model

my microwave does 1-5 in minutes. step up to the the technology.:D

6. SClark

Lean Cusine Hearty Portions
    Grilled Chicken with vegetable and Penne Pasta.
    And a slim fast shake. :D

7. Tracee Polcin

My microwave at home will do even 30 seconds with one push of a button.:cool:

8. Tracee Polcin

I think you could do without that shake!!!!!:p

9. SClark

How am I gonna lose weight without it?

It says "Weight Loss Shake" on the side. Isn't it like Celery?? :)

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What do you nuke in only 60 seconds? Even my coffee gets 111...

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I can't believe I read this thread from start to finish. Maybe I feel pathetic because I found this microwave talk interesting. I better get some soon before I start reading the 'meaning of life' thread......:eek:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just realized I'm gonna have to nuke the coffee for 71 from here on out...

Thanks Steve!!!

13. CamCool

CamCool Beer is good food

Hey I can't get my "memory popcorn" button programmed, and I burnt it last time. Someone help me please, otherwise I will have to remember that it is only 2:30, not 3:30 and damn if that ain't a whole lotta buttons to push when I want some popcorn.

And to all of you who push 99:99 start, and THINK you will take the shit out when it is done can't use my microwave anymore. At least push the "clear" button so I don't think it is 93 o'clock anymore. It confuses me

14. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

eating a hearty microwavable meal is more like "slim slow" isnt it? The sodium in that crap is killin ya bro.

15. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

It's called mod60 ..... :)

16. RoastedRumpTard

RoastedRumpTard Well-Known Member

My microwave is old enough to have a twist knob to set the time. Saves all that time of hitting buttons.

17. SClark

These aren't the "Hungry Man" meals.

They're Lean Cuisine. 890mg which is only 37% of Daily Recommended Servings.

And Mongo, you might won't to be careful on the 71. With those big sausage fingers, you might hit an extra key and get 741, which would create lava in a cup. :D

18. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Pop tarts and other vending machine "snacky cakes" only require 15 seconds to be made more yummy.

Or .25 minutes, but you can't type that in.

19. Tracee Polcin

Was microwaving some corndogs today and punched in 100, then thought of Steve's thread and punched in 60 instead.:D