1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democrats hires Baghdad Bill as a party publicist

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by TXFZ1, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

My favorite MSS quote: "I speak better English than this villain Bush"

:D But not true -- I'd say that they're tied!

:D

2. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

I was tempted to use that line in my signature!:D

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Praise Allah! I Got In!

Thanks George, adding "/index.html" to the URL did the trick!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2003
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey lawyer boy, I got my eye on you (the good one, not the one that wanders around). If I get my McMuffin tomorrow and it's cold and the cheese is not molten, then I'm coming to find you. And I'm stopping in Po Town to pick up my extra strength posse. :D ;)

You 10/4ing me there constitution boy? :D

5. Shyster d'Oil

I would give anything to be able to say "facial cheese" in open court.

This story is true: In an argument in NY Supreme Court (not nearly as supreme as it sounds) I was aruging on a motion to dismiss. The plaintiff claimed he had been wrongfully terminated and that his case was an exception to the general rule established by the highest NYS court in Weiner v. (I forget). Essentially there was a four part test to be able to fit into the exception as established by the Court in Weiner. My crowning acheivement: "Judge, this case does not fit the 4-pronged Weiner test!" the judge was too dim to get it but some buddies in the court room choked out loud when I said that.

And that my friends is my most memorable court room story.

Rodger

6. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

From the website http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/mss

THE National Treasure
    It is the supreme duty of the coalition forces to make sure this man is given safe haven once he returns from administrative leave. Now that the Iraqi museums have been stripped clean, it seems that apart from a few burning oil wells, MSS is the only national treasure remaining to the Iraqi people.
    My feeling, as usual, is that MSS should be appointed the Minister of Information for the new administration of Iraq. Funds for his salary could be easily found through a host of eager corporate sponsors. In a part of the world where no US or UK infidel spokesman has any credibility, MSS could give out credible daily press conferences on how the reconstruction efforts are going.
    -- Anura Saparamadu

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Rodger- Great story!:clap:

8. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

JB: You are welcome! Enjoy!

9. Shyster d'Oil

Dave K:

I'm spending the last week in May in Poughkeesie.

And from what your ex-girlfriend brad tells me, your cheese has been cold for a long time!:D :D :D :D :D :D

I am a victim of my own self amuse!!

Rodger

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

anyone notice rodger's lame attempts at comedy lately?

face it rodger, you ain't funny. :p

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What in the blue hell ya' going there for? I like the area, but..... if I had a nuke...... :D

Ya' gonna hit the CIA for lunch?

12. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Wasamatter, Brad.. POed becouse you are not #1 on Rodgers list:D :Poke:

13. Shyster d'Oil

:D :D :D :D :D
    Brad I am so way funnier than you!!:D :D :D

And cuter too, that's why still come around when you're all liquored up.

:p Rodger

14. Shyster d'Oil

Dave:

I've got a trial in Dutchess County. Strange case of Wilson v. Wilson. The one of the plaintiff's personalities (Bradwina) is suing another personality (Brad) for sexual abuse. I don't want to divulge any client confidences here but I can tell you that it involves cotton socks and back issues of GQ. Go figure.

Rodger

15. Johnny B

NOW You're Getting the Hang Of It!

You meant abuse, right?

A long time ago, I'm sitting in the courtroom. One case involved some dude charged with "Larceny by Written Instrument" (bad checks). They went throught the whole dance, found guilty, etc. The defendant was directed to pay a fine in addition to restitution. He was told he could even pay up on his way out the door. Guy starts leaving the courtroom and about halfway to the door he stops, turns around and asks, "Can I pay by check?"
    The place erupted! :D

16. Johnny B

Man, Duchess County. That's the belly of the Beast! The most delusional person I know lives there. He once insisted that Hillary didn't mind Bill's trysts because she wasn't interested in sex anymore. She was only pissed that he got caught! He's the guy that pushed me over the edge and turned me into a liberal-baiter! :cool:
    He showed me the estate that Timothy Leary and friends were staying at when a(n Assistant?) D.A. by the name of G. Gordon Liddy led a narcotics raid into the premises.
    I used to piss the guy off by talking about the tactical brilliance of Lee Atwater. (Atwater was the pitbull of George Sr.'s campaign against Mike Dukakis. Willie Horton was the centerpiece of his strategy)

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i really pissed off the guard at the alamo when i asked where ozzy got caught taking a piss. :up:

18. Johnny B

I got this out of Car and Driver years ago:

Why were there 2,000 Mexican soldiers at the Alamo?

19. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Has to have something to do with landscaping...

20. Johnny B

No, they only had three cars!