1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Del Fuegos

Discussion in 'General' started by crusty9r, May 20, 2007.

1. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

Anybody want to be famous? Notorious? Noteworthy? Bored and looking to show you were there? I'm writing my communist manifesto errr humanities paper and want to put in a part about the Del Fuegos. We gots all kinds on here and somebody has to have a decent opinion on them. I'll give you full citational credit.

2. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

er, I saw 'em when they opened for Tom Petty back in '87. :D

3. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Their tacos and burritos are much better than Taco Bell's, but no where near as good as Willie's. Probably on the same page as Moe's.

-steve

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had one. I bought it for $100 and got about a year out of it before it caught on fire. I wish I still had that car so I could get the roll of bridge tokens and the $10 in gas I had just put in it back out.

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I have their single "Don't Run Wild" and remember them on MTV in the 80s. They considered their brand of music folk music, cause it was for folks. They're from Boston.

Um, Crusty....did you Wiki them yet?

6. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

I know more about frontman Dan Zanes. I thought someone around here would be "oh yeah Del Fuegos are great blah blah blah" or "they blow." Just trying to put a been there got the shirt kind of response in the paper. I'll use Bowlingball's Petty comment.