1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decisions based on feminism: You cant make this stuff up

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fonda Dix, Nov 17, 2016.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Much of that "mystery" has been debunked in the last 10 years.

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

It isn't a "mystery". It's science. Men can't emotionally relate to women. Your brains are not wired to do it.

Evolutionarily speaking: women were wired to relate to eachother - to emotionally console and raise the brood while the men went out and hunted. You cannot put food on the table if you are worried about hurting bambi or emotionally processing your actions, to the degree of a woman, before you take them.

Just because the setting has changed and those functions are no longer useful - doesn't mean they aren't still there. The amount of phytoestrogens in our food these days is slowly changing that - so have hope that one day, you can cry over seeing a baby bunny being slaughtered by an eagle too (ha-ha).

Metalhead and Fonda Dix like this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nope...shit dies all the time. Just because I saw it this time is no reason to get all emotional.

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Emotionally relate as in "put myself in a woman's shoes", nope, can't do that. So you are right about that.

Understand how she is largely driven by emotions and make very accurate predictions on her behavior? Yep, that's not too difficult. And, that is what is important because I don't want to "feel" the same things that women do in order to understand any potential outcome.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Predicting their irrationality doesn't equal understanding their irrationality.

Someone's gonna find a bunny boiling in a pot... :Poke:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Big, new discovery!
    Men and women are different!

Metalhead likes this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Just because some of their moves are without logic doesn't mean that they cannot be understood. Random cannot be understood and only rarely predicted. They are not random.

One buddy cries for the bunny when he sees a red tail making off with one. He knows that's one more bunny that his beagles won't have.

8. CausticYarn

Why would anyone?
    Most women I know don't want you to.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And women will always think they can change the men anyway :D

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or is it that women cannot emotionally relate to men?

RichB, cpettit and R Acree like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Both. Those with emotions cannot relate to those without....

12. sheepofblue

No wonder I hate people :beer:

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

S'awright.

People hate you too....

:D

14. sheepofblue

Good keeps them off my lawn so I don't have to kill them like happened in England to that other old codger that messed with a sheep :Poke:

15. CausticYarn

I dunno. Most of the men I know have the emotional range of a teaspoon. While they know a woman can go from elated to depressed to pissed in the span of 10 seconds - they sure as fuck can't relate to it. They also have crammed up in there somewhere that a women in distress needs something fixed. So solutions are offered and fights are started from said solutions. Women are fucking crazy and men are dense - it's a perilous combination.

Personally, Unless I specifically say "help me." I don't want the fixing thing that happens. Just shut it and hug me.
    Simple?

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Is it inappropriate to cop a feel when we give these type of hugs? :Putter:

17. CausticYarn

Dern seems to think so.
    The tragedy here is inconsistent feedback though. Sometimes it's okay and sometimes it's not. And like trying to wean a kid off the tit - if you give in once just to shut them up, they won't understand why they can't do it again next time.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is sage advice. It took me years to learn it but once I did life got much easier.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I don't know what they were thinking when the editors came up with the "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus" book title.

You've stumbled on a much more concise and precise title.... :D

20. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Men aren't dense. That's just BS right there.