1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Nicky,

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jul 23, 2010.

1. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  2. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Lorenzo's now doing the big Rossi-esque-style victory celebrations using props, costumes, etc. to make his "brand" more fan-friendly and marketable.

I say let the kids have their fun!!!

3. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Wayne Gardner demands you apologize to Freddy.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

For the record, I think that Hayden is one of the smarter guys out there. His career is managed brilliantly, his private life is out of the public eye, and by all accounts he's very responsible with his money. He is unlikely to be broke at 40.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I said the highest level in the world - which racing here isn't. I've known some dumbasses who have continued to race here.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed. My main point with what I originally said was to remind the dumbass that he doesn't know Nicky, all he's seen is a guy on TV.

7. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

It's very difficult not to like Nicky Hayden.

One has to have some very deep-seated, internal sexuality conflicts to do so.

8. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

A lot of the kids around here in Germany are rockin mullets with crappy mesh trucker hats. I think Nicky's faux hawk is o.k. but if he sports a mesh trucker hat he's out.

9. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Papa, you've been PM'd.

10. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

That's almost as bad as people in Argentina rocking rat-tails. At least Germany is only 10yrs behind! :crackup:

11. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

I see them every morning when I ride by the bus stop on the way to work. I just don't get it.

They probably say the same thing when they see me and the same Doc Martens that I have been wearing for 12+years...

12. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Didn't International Racers manage KR Sr? I wonder what he's worth? I've heard estimates of what Schwantz was worth but he also spent a lot of his own money trying to break into NASCAR. Did guys like Rainey, Lawson, Schwantz, etc make the bank that the modern day guys make?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm pretty sure Nicky's money is/was managed by the same people handling KR JR. I have no idea about KR SR.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Funny, me and my bro tried that and he brushed us off like the buzzing of flies. Wasn't even a "work" day for him. Not cool actually.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everyone has bad days and oddly enough at the track they are at work too.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe you stink. Have you considered that possibility? Have you been smelled by an independent party?

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Possible! I told my bro it was his fault. Can't take a Puerto Rican anywhere.

18. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

I'm fine with the haircuts if he'll quit tucking his ears into his hat. Needs to bend that bill a little too. Kids these days (I'm 33) :D

[​IMG]

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Puerto Rican? I thought you were an Eskimo? :confused:

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

1/3rd. Just enough to mooch off the tribe for some blubber oil now and then.