1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Ms. Vickers

Discussion in 'General' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Aug 7, 2013.

1. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Why in the name of Jeebus would you not want to bag your mouthwatering, habit forming, kettle cooked jalapeno goodness in big bags and sell it to the masses? You could have gazillions in the bank and have a pink ferrari. I have to go to Firehouse subs or subway to get a fix...i hate subway. And Firehouse. There is only one food group better and that is beer. WTF!!!!!

2. ton

ton Arf!

i thought this would be about a far more interesting Ms. Vickers

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Her last name isn't Vickers. It's De Puniet.

[​IMG]

4. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Just for the record, i would eat that much slower than the crunchy spicy mouth orgasm that is Ms.Vickers

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

This pictures tells me 3 things.

1- she isn't as hot as her photoshopped pictures

2- she is just thin and not fit. Probably from not eating and not eating right when she does. See the way the bones in her chest are sticking out yet her mid section and thighs have saggy skin/ fatty deposit areas?

3- refund gap

Shame. I HAD a boner for her before this picture

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  6. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

And you wear more lipstick.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

9. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Uhh, duh? Any model (aside from fitness models, obv) is like that. You, of all people, I would imagine knew this.

10. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

Lauren is a damn nice person and a beautiful woman face to face. She got into bikes because she likes riding them and did trackdays back in AU.

11. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Who cares about a split tail at a time like this!!?? I need some damn jah-lap-ino crunch in ma belly! Ms.Vickers! FTW!

12. ton

ton Arf!

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

hmm............. new marketing campaign? im going to call my homies a threshhold interactive and tell them to pitch this....

they just won the shorty industry award for the hot pockets "pocket like its hot" campaign

14. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Sunofa....i'm so cracked out and jonesing i spelled the damn name wrong. Hey Vickie, make me a damn jurrasic size bag of the sumbitches!!! STAT!!!

15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

The Sea Salt and Vinegar chips are crazy good too... I can only eat like two before my head wants to turn itself inside out though...

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

aw man, i use to love salt and vinegar chips. until one day i ate a collosal sized bag of them in one sitting and ended up i the hospital

cant bring myself to touch them now

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Hospital? yikes... I rarely eat them any more... Tryin' to eat like a caveman and shit...

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

19. Chester

Chester Well-Known Member

My god, she looks absolutely great to me. How the hell can you complain about this woman? Sounds like you are describing your babies mama!

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner