1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deaf Sex

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Carnage R1, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

Two deaf people get married and during the first week of marriage they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom with the lights out since they can't see each other signing, or read lips. After several nights of fumbling around and many misunderstandings, the wife figures out a solution.
    She writes a note to her husband: 'Honey, Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast two times.

The husband thinks this is a great idea. He writes back to his wife that if she wants to have sex with him, reach over and pull on his penis one time. If she doesn't want to have sex, pull on his penis four hundred and fifty five times.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

has anyone read "I hope they serve beer in hell?"

there's a great story about him effing a deaf girl... Miss Deaf America, I believe.

4. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

5. vance

vance *

I read that book a few years ago, just saw the ad for the movie.
    The "Tucker does anal, Hilarity does NOT ensue." is some funny shit!

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

7. krash

krash Well-Known Member

Aw, tucker and his adventures. I passed that "tucker does anal, hilarity does not ensue" around the workplace email awhile ago. while everyone was quite amused, it was hard to explain where I found such material.

So, they are making a movie?

8. vance

vance *

Yeah, I saw the trailer the other day.
    I even think it said based on true events, or something like that...:D

9. jdhaasjr

jdhaasjr Trackday junkie

Reminds me of the joke...... Why did Helen Keller masterbate with only one hand......

So she could moan with the other...........

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That's like, why did Helen Keller have a cast on her hands? She fell into a well and broke all her fingers yelling for help. :rolleyes:

11. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I have been told the movie is based only on the Austin trip story.

honestly, i think the movie is going to be terrible compared to the book.

12. Rocan

Rocan Well-Known Member

holy crapppp

funniest thread ive read in a while