1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

De-stroked Ducati 748

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by socalrider, Jan 11, 2016.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Bike started out as a 1999 Ducati 748. The bike is the result of a collaborative build by Tige Daane from Cycle Mall and Scott Waters at Motoservizio and was built for Ryan Gagliano. Walt Nitto Sr. took ownership approximately two years ago and had Scott rebuild the motor. To date it has two CVMA race weekends on it and a track day. Its mapped to run on F&L racing Extreme 105 and Dynoed at 94 ponies and 45 lbs of torque. My understanding is its capable of higher numbers, but peak numbers were sacrificed in order to produce a more linear and usable power curve (Scott Waters would be the guy to talk to on that).

Hard Parts list, best I could figure....

Destroked 657cc motor
    749R crank
    Carrillo steel rods and primary gears
    748R pistons
    748 heads, ported with 1mm over Ferracci valves
    748SPS cams
    Yoyodyne slipper clutch
    Full Arrow exhaust
    Dyno jet quick shift
    Ohlins steering stabilizer
    Ohlins rear shock, showa forks (need to call Cycle Mall to find out what was done internally) Its sprung for a bigger guy. Sr. was about 210 with gear.
    Brembo brakes
    Marvic magnesium rims
    CRG folding levers
    Woodcraft front brake guard
    Woodcraft rearsets(set up for standard shift) Have the stuff for GP also
    Assorted carbon fiber covers

Thats the big stuff, in sure I'm missing something.

spare stuff
    Spare rear wheel (not magnesium), stands, have the hardware for GP shift (Gags setup) currently is standard shift. Two spare tanks, extra levers, a nasty spare set of bodywork and small misc stuff. Tire warmers and transponder could be worked into the deal also.

I'd venture to say this is still the bike to be on for the twins classes.

PM, email me at [email protected] of call/text me at 951 534 4847
    if interested.

Asking 6.5K for the bike alone or 7K with spares.

Phl218 likes this.