1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 500

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I just clicked it on and Danica is leading. I figured this place would be blowing up.:D

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Currently under rain delay.
    There showing last years race.

3. Putter

Should I delete this thread or let you guys beat me up? I was nappin.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

If you delete this thread, it will come back. Don't bother.

5. Putter

I was actually looking at what time it is in France right now. :down:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:
    The thread can come back tomorrow too.

7. Putter

You love this don't you?:D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What makes you think that? :D

9. Putter

I was still groggy from my nap, bitch. Maybe if I click around I can watch the 2010 Winter Olympics.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You still need to take a nap when Carmelita leaves after the Sunday nooner? I would've thought you'd be used to getting sex again by now.

11. Putter

We meet in the laundry room while her kids are eating tacos. Juanita loves her some laundry room.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I was out riding the motorbike. Just escaped the storms.

13. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

It's going to take some strategy to get up to the front of the pack, but go SHR!

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Umm yeahh. That was from last year. They were showing it during rain delay.

15. Putter

Nice work!

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I don't read well.:crackup:

17. Putter

Apparently. Is the race gonna be run today? More importantly, have they run out of beer at the track?

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I ain't got a clue if they'll run. Bunch a Gee Dee wimmin if they don't. They should be forced to drive in the rain with wipers and rain tires. Effin bikes can do it. Why can't they?

And I don't know about the beer sitiation, I ain't there. I got my own beer.:clap:

:D

19. Putter

Hey, I forgot - I'm not conversing with you until we get the pics!

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Today the rules of Murphy's law are against me. I'm hustling around to get ready for the start of Daytona so what can go wrong? Yeah, right.

My wife forgot to get tomato sauce for dinner tonight. Off I go to the grocery store. Minutes later, off I go (again) to get some gasoline for the generator, (right across the street from the grocery store) get back to the house and wifey says, "the dryer stopped". WTF! I say.

Start checking the circuits, find the breaker thrown. Turn it back on and yet, the dryer will not start. Go to the shop and get my treasured Kawasaki multimeter that I've had since 1972. Probe into the wall outlet for the dryer. BOOM! FLASH OF LIGHT! WTF!!

I spend several minutes disassembling the breaker box to see what's happening there. Found nothing wrong and reset the breaker for the umteenth time. It worked this time and the dryer came back on. I finally decide that it was the time for my multimeter to finally die. (It's legs were up in the air and it was smoking) Yep, dead. DAMMIT! (It shorted out internally.)

Go back into the house and the damn race has been rained out. Why me God?

the end.