1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Days Until 2002 Season Begins

Discussion in 'General' started by Go Karter, Nov 1, 2001.

1. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

164 days until 2002 racing season begins.
    Last week I began begging for money from sponsors.
    Next week I will work on sending a 2001 framed photo to all of the 2001 sponsors.
    Need, latest tech. chasis, engine needs to be freshened up, need new tires, maybe larger trailer.

It never ends....

2. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Take a break! I know I am. And I hope my husband takes one. I need the garbage disposal and the ice maker fixed! [​IMG] For some reason the things I can't fix always break in the middle of the race season. [​IMG]

3. Go Karter

Season ended 9/29. Since then, sealed driveway, moved mother in law (still too close to home), straightened up garage, it needs it again already, installed new water heater, stained deck, painted deck rail, mowed lawn 1.6 times a week, installed leaf guards on gutters, working partime job to help pay for racing next season, and now...NOW, there are about a gazilion leaves in my yard which I need to rake up so that a few gazilion more can fall just the same.
    Should be done just in time for the furnace to break down and the snow to fly.
    Then I have to come in here everyday and post on the BBS. Ah... then they want me to do work also...geeeeezz! yeah right!

4. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Well-Known Member

Go Karter: You would make a wonderful "wife".

5. VitoDuc19

VitoDuc19 MIA

Or do like me end the season with an injury (torn a ligament in my thumb) and get out of house work for a few months. Of course it's not going to work as the wife already has plans one hand or two, she doesn't care [​IMG]

Vito

6. Go Karter

Yes, Knowing what I know now, I could write one hell of a "How To" manual for wives.

I figure BrownMS will now be on here with a ball bat. I bet she replies within one hour of this post.

7. BrownMS

BrownMS Well-Known Member

You rang? [​IMG]

Quit your griping. [​IMG]

Our season ended with mechanical problems on a bike that is not even a year old. Dang Suzuki! [​IMG] We now know how to pull apart (and put back together without any leftover parts) a clutch basket.

Big disappointment as he didn't finish his first race and couldn't make his second. [​IMG]

Got some great pics though.

Have to add this:
    On my computer at work (now that the season has ended) I have place a note to self. It reads:
    "Let it Go!!!!!!!!!!!"

"B with an itch only when necessary!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

We are going to go into withdrawals as we have over a thousand days until our next season. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by BrownMS (edited 11-02-2001).]

8. BrownMS

You call me out (?) and you don't respond. Sheesh! [​IMG]

9. Go Karter

Sorry, They are expecting me to get work done today. I will figure out a way around this though.
    I will return a little later.

10. BrownMS

Likely excuse! Men working...ha! What a laugh! [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Go Karter

This must be a heavy subject, it keeps sinking.

12. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

When does the schedule usually come around? Dec?

13. BrownMS

I tried to get you riled up...you must be too busy. [​IMG] No fun!

Plus quite a few folks are on the way to Tally. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dang bike! [​IMG]

14. Go Karter

This is not fair. They are now forcing me to work. Scheduling meetings and stuff.
    I tried to explain that there is fat to chew on the BBS but to no avail.
    I would rather get riled up (I think)rather than work anyday.
    Thanks for your continued support of this lame thread BrownMS, now back to boobies. [​IMG]

15. BrownMS

Someone still needs to answer my questions on that post dagnabit! [​IMG]