1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daughter needs a ttr125 part ASAP.....

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by britx303, Oct 24, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I’m going over the girls bike for her race next weekend and found that the front sprocket retaining washer has gone MIA:eek:. Anybody have a spare I could get before mid-week? Not sure if it matters between ttr125 models, but it’s a mid 2000’s non-LE model. Seriously appreciate any help. All the usual parts places are telling me we can’t get it til after next weekend.........“So Luke, you’re our only hope”. Thanks!!!!:beer:

2. britx303

Also, I’m mostly certain it’s the same as ex500’s......fwiw.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Where are you located? Mine's (2008) been sitting for a while until I get to the carb so you're more than welcome to borrow whatever you may need off of it until you can get your own.

4. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Zip-tie...

5. britx303

Definitely appreciated!! But it turns out a cheapo pep boys 4wheeler sprocket has the same retainer........someone gave us a POS project years ago. Gave it a look last night and presto! It works.So using that one til the oem yammi bit comes in. Serious thanks all the same!

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. britx303

This ain’t one of my fizzers !:crackup:

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

She racing at United/DMV Sunday?

8. britx303

No, we are hare scrambling not too far into Virginia.......Northern Neck area, down 301.