1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn it!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Aug 17, 2011.

1. backbone

backbone scarred for life

^^^ Wow, I'd like to see that enclosure.

2. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Is this like a high school math quiz? Which one of these does not fit.....

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Found the owner and it was Daisy.

They aren't bailing her out!!!!

Got to see if this shelter destroys. I may have a new cat if they do.

4. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Sete is the wimp of the pack. Kurtis constantly torments her, chasing her around and she won't go near Rossi or Kenny.

We took over care of the original litter of five when Vincent Haskovec got hurt (and was hospitalized far from home) and named them based on their personalities as kittens, and Rossi was the bad-ass at the time. Since then Kurtis (who was the smallest) turned into the biggest and became the dominant cat. But lately Kenny has been tackling Kurtis and biting him on the neck until he literally cries uncle so Kenny is the new king cat. Rossi is now third in the pecking order. The youngest, Nicky, just keeps her head down and goes about her business, doesn't pick any fights with anybody, and is also the fastest runner and best hunter. Nicky will catch a mouse in the outside area then Kenny or Kurtis will take it away to play with it.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

when i find a dog that can piss and shit in a box, destroy the rodents that attempt to eat and nest in my vehicles, doesn't yap like a fucking fool, can feed himself without emptying the entire food bin and doesn't need a bath or grooming, well, i'll have to get him.

'til then, i'll put up with the hairballs, the "gifts" on the porch, the claw holes in the window screens and the shredded couch upholstery. :D

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I just had to quote this and say if my wife acted that way I would kick her out.

Sorry, someone had to. :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Time to send Swarts over to do a JU cribs article :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sounds like JU just lives there and the cats are the real owners of the house. :D

9. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

So did you bail her out or what?

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:up:

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

John, none of my cats are like my kids were. None have cost me college tuition. None have asked for the car keys and/or wrecked a car. None have come home drunk. And only one came home preggers.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't find her. I'm hoping someone already adopted her.

13. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

Hopefully she's with a sweet family. :up:

14. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Meoooow, Meooooow....meoooooow.

Meow in a fire.

15. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

That cat probably left with the first person who had the smell of a Slim Jim on their breath....

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Fixerated®

17. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

that's racist.

....and besides, you know there's no way that cat even made it to the kitchen...the way those darn Koreans drive. :D

18. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

^ This makes total sense to me.

no pissing off neighbors, no danger for the cats (predators and vehicles), and keeps your cats away from my dogs.

Why doesn't my damn neighbor get it????

Better question - what would happen if I let the dog out and he caught up with the neighbor's cat in MY yard? I don't think my dog would really hurt it, but the neighbor wouldn't see it that way...

19. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

great. the cow-orkers now want to know why I spit water all over my keyboard and iMac.

-steve

20. Dave, you know pussy don't stay long it the slammer. She needs to be back wit her pimp. Best go hit the skreet.:D

hope you find her