1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn bruhhhh……

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Oct 24, 2022.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Why all the pegging posts on here lately?

badmoon692008, cha0s#242 and BigBird like this.
  2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I see what you did there....

Banditracer and cortezmachine like this.
  3. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

If your chick takes a strangers word over yours, your relationship is already doomed. If not now....

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but it seems like the same person keeps bringing it up :Poke:

cha0s#242 and auminer like this.
  5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

yeah I’m honestly at the point in life where I wouldn’t even get angry. I’m just not an angry person anymore. I’d just walk away. I have my convictions and sticking by them is more constructive than anger. I love my lady and I don’t cheat on her, but if she cheats on me then oh well time to be the 40something year old dude slamming women AND their 21 year old daughters… it’s a win either way as far as I see it.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

is this #dudedrama? You can always suss those nancys out.
    Send him some flowers from a dude coworker...lol

Sabre699, Sudowoodo and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  7. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Sadly some people would rather fuck up a healthy relationship hoping for scraps than continue on in their own shitshow.

Razr and Gorilla George like this.
  8. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

If yall interested in dude drama I got a situation here at work that is very Jerry Springerish.

It involves 2 dishwashers (father and son) and a salad prep person (son's wife) and a wedding night gone wrong.

More later...I'm at work.

9. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

if your lady doesn’t know about the convo…
    • [​IMG]

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup:

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Bringing it up…

Or taking it up?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

13. SirCrashAlot

Ok.. so father/son duo has been working for us for a couple of years now no issues. Dad is around 50, son is about 26 and shared a house during that time.

Early last year the son married this chick he'd been seeing for a couple of months and they all lived together till about 3 months ago. Son and wife got their own place and seemed like everything was fine.

Last week the son comes up to me and says I can't work with my dad anymore.... i figure they got into something or other about cigarettes or the like. I asked what was up and he said he just wanted to be on a different shift and it was kinda personal. So shift changed.

Two days after that the wife was working salad prep while the dad was washing dishes....the son had morning shift so had no reason to be there. The wife calls and asks the son to come and help her for a while even though she knows there's something going on between the dad and son. Of course the son comes and there's an altercation. I wasn't there but I've seen the video.

Dad is outside smoking a cigarette and the son walks by and says something. Well this pissed the dad off and he went and got in son's face. Son pushes dad backwards and comes out with pepper spray and brass knucks. Dad's doubled over and the son is raining blows down on his noggin. The wife finally pulls the son off and they leave. Dad goes to the hospital with some cuts, bruises and dislocated shoulder.

Here's why all this happened. On their wedding night son and wife got drunk and son passed out in their room. (Dads version) Wife went to dad's room and proceeded to take off her clothes and stroke her kitty in front of dad. He tells her to leave and she just keeps on finally jumping on the bed with her ass in the air so dad just gives in and takes her to pound town.

(Son's version) Son passed out in their room. Wife passed out on the couch and dad took advantage of her.

Dad freely admits to doing her just that it was consensual.
    It took almost a year and a half after the wedding night for this to come out and they all lived together during that time.

They're all fired.

Gino230, cBJr, Tifosi and 9 others like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

stk0308, Chino52405 and Sweatypants like this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Thanks for the gut wrenching laugh Jamie. :D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was good.

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That sounds like some Jerry Springer shit.

beac83 likes this.
  18. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

This episode of Entourage with the twins seemed relevant:

[​IMG]

Boman Forklift, Circacee and BigBird like this.
  19. SirCrashAlot

I could write a book Kenny.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

What in the actual F? You really can't make this stuff up :crackup:

The only thing that could have made this any "better" for Springer, is if there was a kid and Dad was the Dad

lopitt85, Sabre699 and auminer like this.