1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dammit George Z!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, May 11, 2015.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

That's all i've been trying to say, that their was a CHANCE that he could have straighten up. But we dont know that?

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Nope but I'm a pretty god damn good judge of character and can read the fuck out of a book by only its cover.

Seems I was a lot closer than you on figuring out TM.

3. Robby-Bobby

There's a chance I'll win the lottery and grow a 12inch dick and bone Miley Cyrus till she straightens out too.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Which is pretty much what everyone else has been saying. The only point of contention is what the odds of him reforming would have been.

5. jase

You think the way you think and i will think the way i think. Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

The young man is dead and no one will ever know.

6. jase

Yup, you're all knowing of people based on fb posts and dungeon threads.

LMAO!!!

7. Robby-Bobby

But was I wrong? His "path" led him to be worm food.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And you are declaring others wrong based upon???????????

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Heliocentraphobe

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Faith in the goodness of his little snowflake picture that momma was showing around or..... :timeforabeer:

11. jase

Again, i give people the benefit of the dout. That's just me.

12. jase

Wasn't saying others were wrong. I was saying it's a different of opinion. I give people the benefit of the doubt, you guys dont. It's the way you think. Never said anyone was wrong. If I did, was meant to say it's a matter of opinion.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I get the impression that you give black people the benefit of the doubt and view white people with suspicion. It's the way you think.
    See how that works?

14. jase

LMAO!!!!!
    Dude, if that's what you think of me and your impression of me, I really dont care. Not goin to make a bit of difference in my life one way or the other.
    Just like i'm sure you dont care what I think about you.
    See how that works??

Does it really matter in the grand schemes of thing? I really dont think so. TM is dead and GZ is a scumbag from trying to profit from killing someone.

Moving on...

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Did you or did you not make a sweeping generalization about the mind set of a majority of the responders in this thread, based solely on your perception of them through internet postings? Are your conclusions about them somehow more valid than my conclusions about you, again based solely on your internet ramblings? You seem to have missed my point in its entirety, but then you do know how I think.
    Zimmerman is indeed simply a waste of resources. Based on all available evidence, so was Trayvon. They would have done the world a favour if they had successfully offed each other.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Ironic that you don't think GZ can change yet criticized others for a judgement call against TM :beer:

Oh and in GZ's case I believe you are correct. It is probable he will not see old age.

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Of course you do. It's glaringly obvious, especially with comments like this. :crackup:

That's some awesome "benefit of the doubt" you're rocking there :crackup:

18. jase

Wasn't a statement, it was a question.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When one person points something out, it might be differing viewpoints. As the number increases, self reflection becomes a more prudent path.

20. jase

LOL...SMH!!

Again, i dont care what you guys think about me. You guys dont matter to me just like I dont matter to you. So again, it really does

I'm done. you win, you guys are right, i'm wrong. congratulation.