1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"d"

Discussion in 'General' started by rdracr, Dec 26, 2002.

1. rdracr

rdracr Active Member

Dude, Iam off to a good start in the BBS..

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

F^CK OFF YOU F&CKIN' F^&KSTICK! no, now you are. :D

3. rdracr

rdracr Active Member

talking dirty with me will get you no where, but check with your sister first..I hear she free.....

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

not bad. but, call tracee polcin, that's my sister.

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

cant you at least give me a capitol D? dang! fu%k$tick

6. Caferace 6

Caferace 6 -------------------------

Your story has touched my heart.
    Please accept this expression of my sincere sympathy.
    HOW F_CK OFF, and quit bothering us!

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

not too bad. little too dramatic.

8. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I got your sister hanging right here Bradley. Speaking of sisters that's all you can get is your sister cause you're a short fat ass stupid cum guzzler that could only score with his relatives.

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

10. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

so you are masturbating?

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nah. she's just real moody.

12. Tracee Polcin

Is that all you can come up with fat ass? Come on Bradley, what's the matter too busy eating a twinkie?

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

not working man bitch. try again.

14. Tracee Polcin

No that's Bradley's part-time job. He's a fluffer for that fat ass Ron Jeremy. You know all fat asses hang out together.

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You knob-Goblins could at least come up with an interesting insult. I should cut off my thumb for posting in this thread with a pack of hoe-ass groupies.

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm not fat. i'm seccessful. that's what my hot girlfriend tells me. at least i'm not poor, man bitch. if i choose, i can loose weight. you, on the other hand have destitiution, and squalor to look forward to. you can't even put tires on and race a clapped out fizzer. much less buy a new bike, and run it properly. ;)

17. Tracee Polcin

seccessful? Go back to school fat ass. If you wouldn't have been picking your boogers in the back of the classroom because your poor fat ass was hungry you would know that it's spelled successful.:rolleyes:

Clapped out? Not hardley. I'll be at some tracks this year why don't you come to some of them? I'll be at Talladega in a month to race, show up and get your ass handed to you by a 89 400.

And at least I don't have to sponsor a needed family to make everyone think I'm cool. You would have been cooler by not saying a word about what you did. But as usual you had to tell everyone how much of a nice guy you are.:Puke:

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'll embellish some more. what's wrong tracee sue? moment of clarity? you can't hurt me with thatsilly shit. but, when you look up, and realize you've wasted your whole life as a pawn, making other people succesful it hurts doesn't it. your pathetic fate of mediocrity has played out. so good on you you skinny little loser. but, when i lay down, i take comfort everyday that what i do is worthwhile, and meaningful. oh, and pays well too. mongo is more overweight than i am. do you say anything to him? no, you wouldn't dare. yeah, i got 15 pounds to lose. you got about twenty years to make up on me. bye.

19. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

This has the smell of something personal.
    I'm laying 5 to 1 odds on the outcome.:cool:

20. Tracee Polcin

Ok fats what does Mongo have to do with this? Always trying to drag someone else into this or trump up how much you have of this or that. Who fucking cares? Take your tiny little dick and shove it up your ass just like your hot girlfriend does with her vibrator.

Everyone bow to king fat ass!!!!