1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle jam?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stimy25, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

Is the Cycle jam worth the 10 hour drive that mapquest says it is?

2. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

If mapquest says it’s worth it, I would have not reason to doubt them.

3. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

Evidently I need to rephrase. Is it anything special? Is it the highlight of the year? I hope thats made it easier for some. Damn smartasses ruinin the BBS [​IMG]

4. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

2nd best to the gnf, but if you're a novice, it's probably your first chance to race against all of the other regions.

5. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Never miss a chance to go to VIR! Cycle Jam is a blast, and the people at VIR are great!

6. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

I second that. Mapquest seems pretty reputable.

7. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I guess the dumbasses are more entertaining? [​IMG]

8. kasey ray

kasey ray k-raycing

if you enjoy riding a motorcycle, go to VIR. if you love racing, go to VIR. if you want to see the opposite of daytona guards got to VIR. clean facilities, pump your own fuel, employees happy to work there, run-off room, reverse corkscrew. damn i hate that place! [​IMG]

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LMAO!! [​IMG]

10. mickey

mickey Well-Known Member

Mike,
    It took us about 10 hours to get home - use the major highways. It was definitely worth it. According to the guys the first time out on the track was very scary but by the end of the weekend they were loving it.

The facilities are awesome. We are going and plan to camp.

11. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

VIR is a first-class facility. Definitely worth the drive from Buffalo and Pittsburgh. And plus you get to meet some of the other regions. Did I mention that they have a cool outdoor deck and good beer and good entertainment and nice bathrooms and plenty of electricity? [​IMG]

Jess