1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle Jam Regional?

Discussion in 'General' started by BC61, Apr 30, 2002.

1. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

How are the grids formed? S.E. region first then all the rest?:D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's the 1st place riders in all regions (1 form last year in the NC regions isnce it's their first race), then 2nd, and on down the line. It's random as to which region is in which order of the 6 or so 1sts.

3. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

who do I need to bribe to stay in the first wave?;)

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

ME. :D I even accept credit cards. ;)

5. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

Then we need to talk ;) :D

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

No, no, no. This is all for my Kevin Schwantz School Fund, right Guo?? :D

7. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

No, I meant for the conditions of my bribe. I need first wave :D

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Oh, gotcha. But see, we have a conflict of interest and that may not look to right with everyone. :D At least with Bill, people may not figure out what happened to get him in 1st wave. ;)

9. So what kind of scoring nightmare will this one be?:confused: How does that work with all the regions involved?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Other than some pretty big grids it's easy. As with any multi region event (we base regions on the events, not where a rider lives) we score it like normal and pay out points in the regions in which the event is listed, in this case it's double points in all the regions.

11. I was afraid that was the case:eek: oh well.. better start training now! thanks for the info Mongo.. you know, you're alright in my book, I don't care what the rest of 'em say about ya:D

12. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I've only been an expert for a week and I don't miss those days one bit. ;) It sure will be fun to watch from the outside for a change. :)

13. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

I am curious about how that works are you racing within your region and overall or is it top 15 get points and that is it???:confused: :confused: :confused:

14. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Top 15 get points and that's it. It's just like any other regional. The only difference is you get those points in ALL the regions the event covers.

15. daytona

how big have the grids been in the past??

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

17. daytona

Thanks for the info guess I should have looked there but grids don't look any bigger than what I have been in for the S.E. Region so far.