1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Paint/Wrap Website

Discussion in 'General' started by CrayzPaul, Apr 6, 2016.

1. CrayzPaul

CrayzPaul Active Member

I was almost positive there was a website out there that let you make custom paint/wrap designs for bikes. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help???

2. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

I have not seen one, SeriousRnD does the custom wraps the more "traditional" way, phone calls, design images going back and forth, etc.

I have seen websites for T-shirts, etc. but I am not certain you can get the proper level of detail for a bike that way.

CrayzPaul likes this.
  3. CrayzPaul

CrayzPaul Active Member

That's unfortunate, appreciate the response though, I'll look into SeriousRnD. Thanks again

4. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

trackwraps used to offer that but they haven't been around for a few years

BigBird likes this.
  5. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

Full bike wraps is really a labor of love. Hard to find vinyl companies who are willing and able to do a good wrap on a bike.

6. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Alpha1 Vinylworks also does it the traditional way with ideas, proofs back and forth, then final.

It works best to paint the base color like 1 solid color per piece then come over the top with targeted vinyl/wrap.

King10 likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

The trackwraps stuff was really good quality. Pretty thick and crashed fairly well.

King10 likes this.
  8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Here is an Alpha1 example, part paint, part vinyl, wrapped belly pan. All custom to spec.

[​IMG]

Marc16S1000rr, CrayzPaul and BigBird like this.