1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Leather Patches

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by brogers, Jan 21, 2020.

1. brogers

brogers Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, race season is coming up soon! If you want to add some personalization to that fresh new off the rack suit, I can design and print custom leather patches for just about anything you can think of.

These patches are printed directly on a very durable .031” thick smooth cow leather, so there are no color or design limitations! Just send me the text, concept, or image that you are looking for, along with dimensions, and I can work up the design for you.

Pricing will vary depending on the final print sizes, but a large name patch and large number patch would cost about $65 shipped, shown below for example. I will send you a design proof and actual cost before printing, after that the turn around time is about 2-3 weeks. Just bring the patches to your local tailor and they can glue/stitch them on.

Email [email protected] or send me a PM for inquiries.

Patches 1.jpg

Patches 2.jpg

2. brogers

Round of patches are off to Lawrence in Wisconsin! It was a pleasure working with you, Lopitt85.

Loppit85 WERA.jpg

Rewind Patches WERA.jpg

jd41 likes this.
  3. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see them on the leathers. Brian was easy to work with, quick to respond and fast on completion. :beer:

4. brogers

In addition to custom name and numbers, I can make patches for sponsor logos or anything that you can think of. Here are some samples of what is going out this week!

Feb Patches.jpg

5. brogers

Here are some of the latest projects...

D1815D9C-1137-43B7-A457-C9ADF2CFBDAD.jpeg

BT-2 low.jpg

Attached Files:

jd41 likes this.
  6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

7. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Does 3m spray on adhesive work to make these stick to a suit?

9. brogers

Hey Darrin, I have not used a 3m spray like Super77 to stick these on. I believe a contact cement will work better- this is what a tailor would use to adhere the patches before stitching the edges.

10. brogers

Some custom patches and MA kits going out this week. If the start of your season has been unfortunately delayed, make the most of it and upgrade your leathers! Send me a PM or email at [email protected] for inquires.

Vosnick-1.JPG

Ireland-1.JPG

KneeDragger_c69 and damiankelly like this.
  11. brogers

I'll been able to work on some cool projects with some of the members on here the last few months. Here are some of the highlights.

Shoot me an email if you have any custom patch requests!

- Brian
    [email protected]

upload_2020-8-5_10-40-40.png

upload_2020-8-5_10-40-54.png

upload_2020-8-5_10-41-10.png

upload_2020-8-5_10-40-14.png

upload_2020-8-5_10-45-43.png

upload_2020-8-5_10-42-6.png

upload_2020-8-5_10-42-28.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    Pepsi Drinker and KevinT707 like this.