1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRF150F Supermoto/Flat tracker for sale.

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by PMooney Jr., Apr 27, 2014.

1. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I have an 05 kick start model 150F I'm looking to sell or trade. It's been in our family for 5 years now, awesome little bike. It's been used by my boys at the flat track but mostly by their mom in the dirt track Diva class where she's won two championships now! I've even run it in the intermediate class against the big bikes a few times. Even raced it at Barber a few years ago in the Mini race! Great little bike, runs great and handles great.

05 Honda CRF150F
    Works Performance shock
    Cr85 Front end
    17" sun rims laced to stock hubs
    Michelin rains
    150 front brake set up with oversize rotor and Reger cal bracket
    175 cc
    Pro Circuit pipe
    etc
    stuff I'm no doubt forgetting.

Needs nothing, fires right up and is an absolute blast to ride. Planned on keeping it for one of our boys but we're gonna put them on 85's so they can run some hare scrambles instead. Mom is gonna get a 230F so we can do a little more trail riding, the 150 is just gathering dust in the garage now. All trades considered, bike or otherwise, I'm open to about anything that catches my attention. Would like $1,500 otherwise. Piles of spares also. Send me a message here or give me a call or text. 3524551692

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Any chance you will be coming to NOLA/barber/ tally soon? I'm interested but you're a bit too far of a drive for me: (

3. PMooney Jr.

Not sure if I'll be at any of those road races this year. We will be at Jasper this weekend for some flat tracking. Jasper is 10 minutes from Jennings and I'll have the bike there if that helps any.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Ya'll get together and buy my gas and I'll take Caleb flattracking in Jasper and bring it back with me. I would like to go, but I'm pinching pennies to make the Hallet round.

5. PMooney Jr.

Sounds good to me. You're alright Nigel :beer:

6. Dragginass

I'm about to drop you both PM's:D

7. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

nice setup for that price.

I wish it were closer :(

8. Dragginass

It's mine, bitches:D

9. nigel smith

Did you find a way to transport it? I hate that we got rained out this weekend.

10. Dragginass

Yep, it all worked out. Someone on uship bid $200 to ship it because they were already near Pat.

11. PMooney Jr.

Misty legit cried last night when we went out in the garage. She was really upset! Way to go Shane... :D Gotta get this girl a 230F quick like! She's trail riding more and more, big wheels and electric start win. Enjoy the bike Shane!

12. PMooney Jr.

Oh, Travis had a good set up for bikes in his trailer also Shane. There were 3 bikes already in the trailer, all spots have wheel chocks and e track. He knows what he's doing so no worries there. He was a nice guy.

13. nigel smith

My 230f is the perfect low key trail bike. Misty's broken heart will recover instantly when you get her one!

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

See I told ya to get it!! WOOT!! Lemme ride it!!

15. Dragginass

Pat didn't list it, but it has I-talian cams!

16. nigel smith

I bet he also didn't mention that when he raced it against Caleb, he received such a whooping that he was impotent for six months.:p

17. PMooney Jr.

I kicked Calebs' ass all the way to turn 3 :rock:

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Ahhhh so in keeping with your theme of cheater motors you mean..

Gotcha!