Crazy or stupid?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 50Joe, Dec 28, 2020.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's the story I'd go with...just ridin' my ride. :D

50Joe and pjzocc like this.
  2. D-Zum

D-Zum Alex’s Ohvale Maintenance & Transport Service

PJ got my point

50Joe and pjzocc like this.
  3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I actually enjoy when an uber fast guy comes past me. Hopefully I can watch them for a few turns and just think - DAMN!

pjzocc likes this.
  4. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Yeah man, it was impressive! Hayden came around me another time after 7 and lit up the rear tire, and I was like “oh shit don’t crash in front of me!” Then I was all like “oh wait, it’s Hayden...”.

I didn’t see him after T11.

50Joe likes this.
  5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Hey Joe! Any updates on your plans?

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yea, we have an official team and submitted into N2/WERA. We are discussing doing the team relay version as a first exposure to the scene for the whole crew. Makes sense based on different bike set ups. But, I don't think the relay team challenge is divided by displacement and most of us have LWT's. But, still good experience for most on the team. Maybe have a dedicated LWT in 2021. Nelson in June is a maybe but the August and September events look like a go. I've only raced at PIR once a long time ago and actually never have at Summit so I'd have to learn the tracks.

I am planning on doing the N2 track day at CMP on 4/23 but the team isn't ready yet to race on Saturday. I'd do sprint races Sunday but don't feel like waiting around for it when there's a really cool metric century ride I can do on my handcycle on the weekend.

stk0308, noles19, RRP and 3 others like this.
  7. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Sounds solid! I should be at Summit and PittRace (my schedule is constantly in flux). I'll keep eyes out for you and your crew, and lend whatever help I can.

50Joe likes this.