1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy or stupid?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 50Joe, Dec 28, 2020.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's the story I'd go with...just ridin' my ride. :D

50Joe and pjzocc like this.
  2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

PJ got my point

50Joe and pjzocc like this.
  3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I actually enjoy when an uber fast guy comes past me. Hopefully I can watch them for a few turns and just think - DAMN!

pjzocc likes this.
  4. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Yeah man, it was impressive! Hayden came around me another time after 7 and lit up the rear tire, and I was like “oh shit don’t crash in front of me!” Then I was all like “oh wait, it’s Hayden...”.

I didn’t see him after T11.

50Joe likes this.
  5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Hey Joe! Any updates on your plans?

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yea, we have an official team and submitted into N2/WERA. We are discussing doing the team relay version as a first exposure to the scene for the whole crew. Makes sense based on different bike set ups. But, I don't think the relay team challenge is divided by displacement and most of us have LWT's. But, still good experience for most on the team. Maybe have a dedicated LWT in 2021. Nelson in June is a maybe but the August and September events look like a go. I've only raced at PIR once a long time ago and actually never have at Summit so I'd have to learn the tracks.

I am planning on doing the N2 track day at CMP on 4/23 but the team isn't ready yet to race on Saturday. I'd do sprint races Sunday but don't feel like waiting around for it when there's a really cool metric century ride I can do on my handcycle on the weekend.

beac83, stk0308, noles19 and 4 others like this.
  7. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Sounds solid! I should be at Summit and PittRace (my schedule is constantly in flux). I'll keep eyes out for you and your crew, and lend whatever help I can.

50Joe likes this.
  8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Welp, I underwent emergency surgery last Thursday. Long recovery road for me - again. So, no CMP for me and not sure when I'll be able to ride again. Hopefully I'll be back out there this fall.

evakat likes this.
  9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

What surgery? Heal fast!

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

6 hr surgery to find, repair and then put me back together. Had a very small small perforation in my guts. Started to fill my abdominal area with air and major effin pain.

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Damn glad you made it!

50Joe likes this.
  12. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Prayers and good vibes for your healing sir!

50Joe likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

dude. heal up quick and let me know if you need a hand ... you know i'm close.

50Joe likes this.