1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Blood type A anyone? Hunker down.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

War is full of sacrifice and loss. Sorry.

Time to go back to work.

Quicktoy and baconologist like this.
  3. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

why?

Phl218 likes this.
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:stupid:
    Yes it would seem to be. But that needs to be put into context. Assumptions in model based on what. Draw a curve over what period of time. Spread across geographic and demographics. So that laypersons can have some understanding of what to expect and when and why the actions that are being taken are done so and when they will be assessed as to efficacy. Clear, decisive communication of all of the above.

Fear, and specifically, fear of the unknown, is way more virulent and damaging than this particular virus.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well stated

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m blood type “Cold”, so fuck all y’all! :D

cav115 and auminer like this.
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

We uppity's gotta stick together. :p Fred and I had to get our diner breakfast to go yesterday. The poor woman was almost in tears. Zero documented cases in county, one in six surrounding counties. The virus will pass, at what expense.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Shit maybe I have a tumor. Wait you said energy level not personality. :D

Quicktoy, cav115 and baconologist like this.
  9. Sharks are probably smart enough not to put their population at risk :)

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And that's JUST deaths from this....toss in diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, murderss and other accidents that are all still happening into the mix and we're gonna have a good sizing culling of the herd this year.

In other news, doesn't this just warm your heart? :crackup:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/ob...-beaches-pandemic-threatens-societal-collapse

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

And this compares how with other countries?

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Chung King says that they are over represented in the dead numbers.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We're all already dead from ebola, zika, mers, Sars, killer bees, acid rain, global cooling, global warming, climate change, and whatever other impeding disaster/disease that I've forgotten to mention...

When this blows over and turns out to be less impactful than a moderately bad flu season, I betcha dollars to donuts that all the bleating sheep on the alphabet infotainment stations are pounding their pigeon chests with pride about how they got the word out and prevented untold numbers of deaths with their sky is falling warnings.

SMFH

Meanwhile, we've obliterated tens of trillions of wealth and done unfathomable damage to the global economy over this bullshit.

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

While avatar says bullshit daddy.

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm waiting for Morning Joe to shift gears and say that China is correct that "somebody" ordered it released into that country.

16. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

And on the flip side, there are those that are already convinced that this is overblown regardless of the severity.

One side will say prevention wasn't needed, while the other will congratulate themselves at preventing a larger catastrophe. Nuance is lost.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ll pull the food right outta your mouth to feed them, then grill up your liver with some onions and bacon :D

Sabre699 and cav115 like this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fuck nuance.

Try logic.

cav115 and baconologist like this.
  19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Cirrhosis ridden is not good for you bra.

pickled egg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.