1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I ended up firing up the old desktop that's hooked to the printer and retyping that. Made several copies, hung 2 up in the shop and already gave one to a customer. :D

2. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

See, I thought that the M might be Moet, but then it should logically be followed by a C, so it couldn't be that.

4. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

There are actual plans to start housing them in hotels. There are also plans to start converting dorms to make shift hospitals.

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Chandon got dropped from name, earlier. Gigantic luxury goods concern. Dom Perignon, TAG Heuer, Tiffany, etc. I learned a bit about it through following a competing champagne.

6. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

When my Mom was in the "home", this every time year it wear-your-mask season. They weren't fanatical about it but did kindly remind you if you left your guard down. I'm all for protecting the elderly, just not shutting the country down to do it. If we keep this approach we'll be doing this every year.

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I will hunt that fucker down. He KNOWS the XFL was about to take off because it only took like an hour and a half to play ball as opposef to the 4+ hours it took for an NFL game. FUCK GOODELL AND FUCK THE NFL. XFL baby.

969 and spoon32 like this.
  9. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

They are out there, I see it on other sites. They read people making fun of people for taking corona seriously but not flu and all they take away is that this is not as bad as the flu. These stupid people will be the ones spreading this virus.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ok boomer

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

STT weekend at Barber has been cancelled as well.... See face tubes and website for info.. Sorry everyone...

418 likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wonder who on the beeb is going to get it first?

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

My company helped me out and they're letting me work out of one of our branches. Looks like I won't be drinking as much or slapping any kids. :D

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Looks like I will be working from home until April 1.

15. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Cite?

16. 418

418 Expert #59

So f'king bummed!

17. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

That's a good boy, listen to your elders.

YamahaRick likes this.
  18. Phl218

Phl218 .

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's already happened.

20. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

Just finished watching the movie Contagion
    Eerie some of the similarities

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.