1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Left side body weakness. Last I've read that's not a Covid symptom. Guess it will be now. You think it's possible if everything wasn't automatically Covid this young lady might have had a better shot at making it out of the hospital?

Parent : She's bleeding from the ears.

Dr. : It's Covid.

Parent : Her leg just turned blue.

Dr. : It's Covid.

Parent : Her foot just fell off.

Dr. : It's Covid. Put her on a ventilator stat.

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

...and let's sit back and watch them die.

I'd be pushing pretty hard for them to give a scrip for some of those wonder drugs...at the point of a gun if required.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The point is to give them early on. Early administration of HCQ/Zinc/AZM yields very favorable results. Doctors all over the US and the world are proving it day after day...much to the dismay of Fraudci and his ilk I'm sure.

Phl218 and Ducti89 like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Covid Shooting Urinals

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...oronavirus-what-this-study-says/#4839a1b2781e

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That news is a real pissah !!

TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Man, that article is a hoot. Well, you may have had it or maybe not, or maybe you had something else, or maybe you have it now. Clear?

It is probably reasonable that half the people "infected" were not, and half those who died, died of something else. Powers will file this shit in the same room as the JFK assassination file. The same JFK file that was recently "released".

8. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

I thought my mom (rest her soul) had pulled the ultimate move at one point in time with the JW after engaging in conversation and then slamming the door in their face when it had spiraled out of control... I'll support you taking her game to a higher level and asking for some more info (hope I don't get smashed for following up on this one...)

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Weird how the covid can be spread by certain events but not by others. That’s one tricky virus.

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

It gets even better...

Here in the Bay Area we are surrounded by wildfires. The air quality really sucks right now with the smoke and ash. On the news this morning they recommended that everyone stay indoors if possible. They also said that the masks that we are all supposed to be wearing outside now are "ineffective" for the smoke. These same masks that are supposed to save us from the 'rona?!?!? :eek:

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I guess the answer is to become a "peaceful protestor" to keep you from getting it.

R1M370, Ducti89 and brex like this.
  13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. sdg

sdg *

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

And the hypocrisy from the Big10 and pac12 higher “educational“ indoctrination institutions rolls on. In person, group classes for students are safe but football is unsafe and cancelled. Well at least until the tuition refund date is passed, then they will move to online only. Gotta keep the money rolling in for the academic elite institutions, it’s for the children.

Meanwhile HS teachers are pushing for 100% on line only, while the schools are allowing football to continue.

I just wish these “educated” peeps could get their stories straight about the dangers of covid. Whar California Karen at with the science? :crackup:

tony 340 likes this.
  17. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

How much has he received from pharmaceutical lobbyists?

18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Here is what we are seeing in our groups of friends that have kids.

The ones that have good careers have privately hired teachers to come to their houses several days a week at damn good pay I might add.

Basically poor kids are gonna get left behind even more now because of the rona'.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

First child died in Iowa. Five year old with a life long history of health issues. Passed away from contracting covid.
    So, how did he come in contact with the virus knowing about his pre existing health risk ? No one is saying anything about it, other than it’s the first child in Iowa to die from covid. Teachers are using it as a “we told you so” moment.
    Meanwhile, the grand delusion continues.

The statement went on to say, "The investigation to confirm cause of death includes extensive pathology, metabolic and other tests that can take months to complete and certify, depending on the complexity of the case. In this case, the Medical Examiner performed a full range of testing, given the complicating factor of the child’s health history. Ultimately, COVID-19 was deemed the cause of death."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.