1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

[​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure to kill a virus I'd be dead first but hey, I'll do what I can. Guinness and Tullamore it is :D

3. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Western NY just announced that they're reaching "Phase One" for opening back up. Allows for reopening of certain businesses as long as they have a plan in place to protect employees and customers.

It's a start I guess.

4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

This makes me belive this is a ll a rouse to shift potential liability somehow.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it's more likely they're beginning to realize just how pissed off the semi silent vast majority is getting and are worried about their jobs.

tl1098, GRH, mpusch and 1 other person like this.
  6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Your mom passed kinda recently? Sorry bud.

7. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I haven't looked at the data to confirm that they're met, but there was a whole set of data points that were supposed to be hit before counties were considered "Phase One".

That said, I agree with your sentiment. Even though we don't have anything like the conditions NYC has, we've still had some of the most comprehensive lockdown conditions. Public opinion seems to be starting to turn around...

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I went on a drive this past Saturday out past Great Falls (VA side). The parking for the trailheads were all closed and the National Park was closed. People were parked along the side of Georgetown Pike on both sides amounting to hundreds of cars. Some off the road and others not so much. The latter were getting tickets, as they should have. It was a giant traffic nightmare and safety hazard with cars and people everywhere. I almost hit one idiot that just popped out between two cars into a road with a 40 mph speed limit (granted traffic was only going 0 to 20). It would have been much safer to open the parking lots up than have that mess of people all walking along a narrow twisty busy road to get to their hike. Probably much easier to social distance that way too. I turned off when I could and took a different route back.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

So what is the figure for excessive deaths? Tell us all. I mean, you know everything.

The date that the virus came to the US
    The numbers are 100% accurate.
    Accurate and legitimate death rates between countries.
    How antibodies react to the Covid.

you know it all. :crackup:

baconologist likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

yeah man, back in December and thanks.

So, not from the Kung Flu. . . unless they change the dates that they are including every death as caused by it. :D February - June 2020: Gun shot? Kung Flu! Fell off a mountain while instagramming? Kung Flu! Kicked in the nuts and then face by a horse? Kung Flu! Went to the Avengers premier dressed as Bat man? Kung Flu!

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol. You still stupid haha.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Chill with the cultural appropriation, man...

:moon:

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

It doesn’t matter. We are all dead.

MachineR1 likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not quite yet but eventually. Kinda like you'll eventually get banned again for a week or two for going full retard (most likely planned but I digress) and going all dungeony dungeon in general. Not really planning on it but it'll happen. :D

G 97 likes this.
  16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

There was a story on Fox News earlier today about the same thing in GA. Seems both sides just want to push an agenda.

Dragginass likes this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Coke/Pepsi
    Winston / Marlboro

cpettit and sdg like this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Paper/Plastic:D

19. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Smoke/Vape