1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Davey Devito :crackup:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, he got popped? :D

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

First local farm shut down indefinitely with an outbreak. Strawberry season and they made it a week before the bug got them.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

PA update. New cases of 1,397 less than 3 day trailing average, more than 7 day trailing average.

upload_2020-4-25_14-42-10.png

upload_2020-4-25_14-42-41.png

5. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Here's the PHL airport at 5 PM on Friday. Where does that fit in the spreadsheet? :Poke: phl.jpg

6. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Was hoping to pick up some chorizo today to make migas tomorrow morning. I prefer the pork version but beef would have been okay too. All that was left (and there was plenty of it) was "soy" chorizo. WTF?!?!? :confused:

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

If anyone has ever earned a name change...

8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if when someone is recovered, if they are removed from the active case count?

There is a Dr. at my wife's hospital who has tested positive 3 times, once every 2 weeks. No symptoms yet.

PS I knew when I met you, @Yzasserina that you must have a degree from a prominent university.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

The curve went past vertical and inverted. We all died retroactively according to @dsapsis . But fear not, he’s been deemed essential. LOL

0BB0FD25-6FAA-4D23-AB87-AF0922412D5C.jpeg

MachineR1, 418 and auminer like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Social distancing.
    E738DBF1-8E2D-4706-B44B-468954C839C0.jpeg

Steeltoe and tiggen like this.
  11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

A friend of mine posted a shot of the parking lot at the Newark Airport. 14 cars.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s all good dude. We’ve been told so.

Where did all the pussies run off to anyway?

13. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Looks like the Germans are going to give the world a reality slap.

14. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Totally agree, you can have what you want in this country if your willing to work for it. It’s definitely a bonus when your spouse is willing to work with you as well. You can have everything you would ever want or need even with minimal effort.

cav115 likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

??

How so? They headed to a Danzig concert again?

16. baconologist

17. auminer

18. baconologist

dont disagree, but its a step in the direction of reality. More so than other countries

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh come on now. Do you actually think they have embarked on a 640 year project? Google sample size determination and confidence interval. TLDR, the sample size is much, much smaller than one would imagine if they are not familiar with statistics. It is manageable, and achievable, in fairly short order, with a high degree of confidence.

20. auminer

My comment was more about the misleading nature of the headline. I'm aware of the algebraic scale-up capability of incomplete data. It's just that ""nationwide testing"" to me, implies everyone will get tested so that each individual knows whether (s)he has had it yet or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.