1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

After having been indoctrinated in the higher education system :)

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

So you think they wanted to destroy the economy ?

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Noooooooooooo....

Their motives are completely pure. Especially the ones that would like to live off the involuntary payments to those people in the place until they die.

4. Venom51

Are the ones destroying it going to be impacted by destroying it? As far as I know the ones not actively trying to destroy it are busy taking care of people. Of course they aren't taking care of as many people as they normally would due to them not being let into the hosipital in favor of the non-pandemic pandemic pathients.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Good F Grief.

Remember when our Cuban in the mirror was parroting the image of Nero playing violin?

Seems here to me it's more akin of the burning of the Constantinople's library....

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You'd be suprised at some of the IQs on here. ALOT of the folks on here could be scientists or doctors. Science and medicine are built around numbers. So is being in the military. And racing a bike. And playing music.
    Those doctors and scientists get up everyday and put their pants on one leg at a time just like me and you. They also argue with their ol lady, slam their fingers in drawers, have to stop at the grocery store for a frozen dinner, and they too do stupid shit just...like...you....and....me.
    They are no better. They have a craft that I don't, and I have crafts they don't. Doesn't mean one is better than the other.

I study and trust a good bit of their info. You know, the numbers. I take all of it into consideration and make MY OWN choices.

I'm pretty sure with this one I've got all the info I need and I'll be just fine. But if not, well, that's the way she goes.

scottn, casjoker, Sabre699 and 5 others like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fixed.

8. tony 340

Statistically we are very safe.

Keep in mind this was WITH countermeasures from the government.

Gorilla George and noles19 like this.
  9. baconologist

Where dafuq did that come from :)

:toast:

10. pickled egg

Save me from the government.

11. tony 340

1 month of your life.

Take time to make the most of it.

12. pickled egg

Istanbul.

13. Venom51

Statistically they just put more people in harms way than if they has just done nothing.

418 and Banditracer like this.
  14. pickled egg

Take your foot off my throat.

15. baconologist

You have no clue what those 30 calendar days, at that time of year impact people lives.

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

They were giants....

mitch100 likes this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Oh and Tony I wasn't singling you out personally. Just conversation on one point.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I have lucid moments. Not many though.

Banditracer and baconologist like this.
  19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yes. Absolutely. No question about it. We can't discuss the reasons here but there is no doubt of their intentions.
    Where's the proof? Tens of millions of our fellow Americans are suffering financially because this virus was
    supposedly going to kill millions and now that we can see it's no big deal, the people who wanted things shut down
    should be saying "Thank God, we were wrong, let's get everyone back to work and save what we can" want to double
    down and make the financial disaster even worse on their new guesses that something bad might happen.
    That ain't normal.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yes I do, without getting all dungeony let's just say it's another attempt to get rid of the current POTUS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.