1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And then one more sentence down if you kept reading the article said there was absolutely no evidence that was happening. You need to quit skimming the first 2 sentences of an article and read the whole thing.

2. Do you have a hidden camera in my house? Do you know what I watched? Hell, for that matter did you even read my fucking post?

I never mentioned any "article". I said I watched a video. The wife had it playing on her phone and I leaned over and watched it.

You need to quit skimming posts before replying to them, and read the whole thing.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Like all those credible scientists that said we’d be eyeballs deep in corpses by now?

Those credible scientists?

baconologist likes this.
  4. Venom51

You mean other than the ones you brought in willingly in your pocket to spy on you daily..

5. Dude, no shit. I made a post about that on fb not too long ago. We were just talking about a few things to get from the gym, and then suddenly both of our fb feeds were full of ads for adjustable dumbbells, home gym sets, etc.

We were watching that damn tiger show (didn't even finish the first episode), and I was telling the wife I want a pet tiger...or at least we need to have our own zoo. She opens her fb a while later, and the FIRST thing on her page is as ad for obtaining exotic animals.

WTF.

Is there a way to turn that shit off in the phone settings?

galloway840 likes this.
  6. Venom51

Yes...open the door.

Grab the phone...

Now throw it as far away from you as you can...

Stop paying the bill.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Don't frequent facebook?

8. :crackup:

9. Well, there is always that. :D

Id have to get the wife to turn that shit off too. Stuff I talk about shows up in her feed.

10. Venom51

Even better.

Stand up your own DNS server...

Create a forward lookup zone for facebook.com, instagram.com, oculus.com and any other companies you know of that are owned by Facebook.

Now create a single A record in each of them that is "." and point it at 127.0.0.1.

That works for any domain you don't want to have infect your life.

StaccatoFan and DaveB like this.
  11. Bruh.

I was with you until the words "your own". It all went to shit after that.

auminer, cpettit, scottn and 2 others like this.
  12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

FFS... Sidebar stories.

upload_2020-4-8_10-48-58.png

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Um, all three of those side bar stories are 100% accurate. Check for yourself.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

China also changed how they actually count "confirmed" cases like 6 different times. They just admitted that they never counted any asymptomatic cases until just now recently. So for the whole beginning of the outbreak if someone was tested and it showed as positive if they weren't showing any symptoms they weren't added to the overall tally.

Can't believe a damn word coming out of China.

16. Venom51

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    speeddaddy likes this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

One of you Gahdamn dicks liked a marital aid ad and posted it on my page. Everyday there's dicks all over my shit. It's pissing me off.

StaccatoFan and Gorilla George like this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. It’s not really odd at all. I would find it odd if it wasn’t like that.

Sure, people are dying of Covid that weren’t dying from it last year. But, the streets are empty, businesses are closed, clubs are closed, etc.

I’d have to imagine the people dying from Covid aren’t enough to outweigh the people not dying from car crashes, drunken behavior/fights, work related accidents, etc....including other sicknesses. As a byproduct of people avoiding spreading Covid, it means they also aren’t spreading the flu, sexually transmitted diseases, so on and so forth.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

StaccatoFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.