1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cost for practice day

Discussion in 'General' started by Rocketmann#67, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Rocketmann#67

Rocketmann#67 Well-Known Member

I was wondering what WERA charges for the Friday practice day? Or does the track handle that part? I think it was $60 where I raced last year but I'm not positive.

2. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

It depends on the track. $80-100

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

It depends on whether you're talking about Nationals or Regionals. For Nationals WERA runs the Friday practice and it's $75 pre-entry, $85 post entry.

For Regionals Ed Bargy runs most of the practice days in the SE and they're $85.

As Eddie said, if WERA or Ed Bargy are not running the practice then the track sets the price.

4. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

How does the practice work? Are you pretty much out there all day, kinda like a track day?

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

The WERA National practices are broken up by class, i.e. 600 Novice, 600 Expert, etc. You normally get 2 am practice sessions and 2-3 pm practice sessions depending on how the day goes and down time.

The Ed Bargy practices are broken up into 3 groups. Big bikes, little bikes and school practice. The practices rotate all day long with a lunch break in the middle. You definitely get more track time at a Bargy day.