1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corser!

Discussion in 'General' started by Black46, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Black46

Black46 Well-Known Member

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Great video. I got a feeling Johnny may be around though. I was waiting for that thing to blow up :(

3. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Scan down the page for the finale, in more ways than one...

4. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

That's just hilariously awesome!

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Frikkin AAaaa!....that was great!

I love the old vintage stuff getting hammered by someone like that...very cool.

Ducti89 likes this.
  6. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Way cool. That's undoubtedly the most action that bike had ever seen.

7. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

He was giving the old girl all the dinner she could handle. Then she finally choked..
    But yes it was awesome.
    I wonder what the pre-ride instructions were from the owner/caretaker of the bike.
    "get on it some, but be gentle with her"
    Corser: "Right Mate, I'll be ok with it"

8. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

This is a 100.000€ 80year old girl

Seriously impressive

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Ok that was awesome.

10. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what was more impressive. Troy or the fact that the bike made it for as long as it did. Too cool.

11. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Owner probably made the mistake of saying: "We went all the way thru it and everything is top notch and ready to go. Go ahead and give it the stick - you can turn it to _____ rpm, no problem. Just go have fun." Little did he realize what that meant to Corser . . . . He turned it to ______ rpm, . . . . all the way around, all the time. Good to see him riding the bike to its fullest. Too bad he got caught out on the puddle - no steering damper on that Beemer - when it went sideways, it went in a very big way. 90% of Goodwood is a fast parade. But then there are the Corsers, and Schwantz's and a few others that really ride (Duncan Fitchet always put on a good show), and its a good show. The entire event is a lot of fun. Spitfires and Corsairs and Mustangs overhead at Noon, a lot of rare, exotic old cars and bikes, folks in period dress, and despite the stiff upper lip English, after a few beers in the mid-day sun, things get a bit loose. If you're around the south of London the first weekend in September, check out Lord March's estate - just follow all the vintage MG's and Austin Healy's and Jaguars. Its a good weekend.

Cheers,

Dave

turbulence likes this.
  12. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Watching him back shift that poor thing! No slipper clutch there Troy. Prob how he got it whoa'd down for the corners, short term strategy! Got the pole though :)

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Awesome video. Makes me wanna race one of those.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Does BMW own the bike maybe?

TC: "What if I smash it?"
    BMW: "We know someone."
    TC: "........."

15. Manx59

Manx59 WFO

I found the video two days ago out of the blue. Very nice to watch.