1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conti Race Attack tires

Discussion in 'Tech' started by JBaucom, Nov 12, 2008.

1. JBaucom

JBaucom Well-Known Member

Anyone tried these, racing or trackdays. Just looking for some feedback, I gat a set to try, but would like to know what to expect. FYI I'm a long-time Pirelli guy.

2. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

I ran Michelins before I ran these. I ran a soft front/medium reare conti race attack comp. Good grip to start off, however they didn't last as long as the michelins. By my second track day they where moving around alot on me and the front was showing alot of wear.

3. JBaucom

I'm at least glad to hear they've got good grip. I do good to get 2 days out of any tire, so as long as I can get 2 days I'm good. Thanks for the feedback.

4. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

I've heard they'll wax the D211's...

5. gix

gix jigga who?

haha

6. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

:D

7. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

a guy at the Isle of Man TT this past year was runnin them, he qualified so theyre not to shabby of a tire for the type of riding ;)

8. JBaucom

Thanks for the reviews, we'll see how they do @ CMP next weekend.

9. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I think it was either Sport Rider or Motor Cyclist to use them in their sport bike shoot out this year. They said they offer good grip and wear, but are not on par with the Dunlops or other ama/wsbk tires.

10. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

11. JBaucom

Thanks for the link:up: